From Best Free Stuff Guide
Tax Day free food includes offerings from both local restaurants and national chains. Many restaurants in years past have offered tax day free food as a promotion to help highlight their company's foods or new menu items. Finding tax day free food is not difficult, as many media outlets heavily cover the special promotions.
Many restaurants offering tax day specials on food items come with some restrictions, including minimum purchase requirements. Specials often attract long lines, so taxpayers may want to visit their favorite eateries early to avoid waiting.
|Offered by||Multiple restaurant chains such as Cinnabon, P.F. Chang's, and McDonald's|
|Date||April 15 (2013)|
|Limitations||Some deals may require minimum food purchase; offers are usually only valid on the day of the federal income tax deadline|
|Coupon required?||Some offers require a coupon, while others are open to all customers who visit within certain time periods|
About Tax Day Free Food
Tax day has become a day for many restaurants to offer special promotions and free items. From chain restaurants to local watering holes, taxpayers are likely to find some special promotions and free items. Most free tax day offers are advertised in the days and weeks leading up to the big day. Previous offers have included a Papa John's Pizza for $10.40, a free coffee at Starbucks, and a free breakfast at Chick Fil-A.
Tax Day Free Food Coupons and Free Offers
Many tax day free food options are available without a coupon and can be obtained simply by showing up at the restaurant. A few specials may require a special coupon for redemption, however, so it is important for taxpayers to look for each special's requirements before heading out for their special meal treat.
- Cinnabon is offering two free Classic Cinnabon Bites from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. for a Tax Day Bites promotion. Customers do not need to bring in a coupon, but the offer is limited to two Cinnabon bites per customer.
- Arby's is offering a free value-sized order of curly fries or a free order of small potato cakes with a coupon on April 15, 2013. Customers must bring in a printable coupon to redeem the promotion and the offer is limited to one order per person. Along with the curly fry giveaway, Arby's is also hosting a sweepstakes that will award ten $500 prizes to participants on Tax Day. Customers can begin entering the sweepstakes on April 9, 2013.
- AMC Theatres is featuring a free small bag of popcorn for customers from April 12-15 as part of its Tax Day promotion. To redeem the offer, customers must print the deal coupon from the AMC Theatres website and bring it in with them. The offer is limited to one per customer.
2013 Tax Day Free Food Offers
Some of the tax day free food offered in 2013 are listed below:
- Bruegger's Bagel offered a baker's dozen bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40.
- Outback Steakhouse offered free Bloomin Onion on Tax Day.
- Chili's offered a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of an entree.
- Sonic advertised half-price fountain drinks and slushes all day.
Tax Day Freebies
Also See: Free Restaurant Coupons, Free Printable Tax Forms Online, Free Tax Help, Free Appetizer Coupons, Free Dessert Coupons, Free Happy Hour, Election Day Freebies, Football Freebies, Birthday Freebies, Veterans Day Freebies