From Best Free Stuff Guide
Worlds of Fun coupons help visitors to the amusement park save money on admission. Discounts are available for those visiting with a group of 15 or more people, season pass holders, military personnel, students, and AAA members.
Ticket prices to Worlds of Fun also include free admission to the adjacent water park, Oceans of Fun. The park offers guests several services both on site and online. This includes drop-off access to parents not planning on visiting the park, same day re-entry with hand stamp, and a lost and found area at Guest Relations. The park also offers wheelchair, stroller, and scooter rental, as well as locker rental. Guests are also able to purchase their tickets securely online.
|Offered by||Cedar Fair Entertainment Company|
|Location||4545 Worlds of Fun Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64161|
|Features||Rides, shows, games, food, shopping|
|Types of coupons||Discount tickets, group offers, season pass offers|
|AAA discounts?||AAA members save 10% on RV campsites at the Worlds of Fun Village.|
|AARP discounts?||No, but seniors 62 and over save $9 on admission|
|Military discount?||Yes. The deepest discounts are offered through ITR offices: Offutt AFB, McConnel AFB, Fort Leavenworth ITR, Whiteman ITT, and Fort Riley ITR. Military discounts at the gate include an $8 savings on adult Worlds of Fun tickets.|
Worlds of Fun Coupons and Free Offers
- The "Discounts and Packages" section on the official Worlds of Fun website provides access to savings on admission and on property accommodations. For examples, visitors who stay in a cottage, cabin, or at an RV site in the Worlds of Fun Village save $14 on a single day ticket for adults, $5 on a single day ticket for children and seniors, and $9 on a 2-day adult ticket. In addition Platinum Passholders receive a 10 percent discount on RV campsites on select days in May of each year.
- Worlds of Fun offers guests several "Meal Deals." This includes savings when food vouchers are purchased in advance online. Guests are able to purchase an online meal voucher and admission for $49.99. This includes an entree, side, and drink at either Chickie's and Pete's, Battlecreek BBQ, All-Stars Grill, or Coasters Drive-In.
- Guests who purchase a souvenir drink bottle for $9.99 receive free refills for the rest of that day. They also receive $.99 refills for the rest of the season.
- Worlds of Fun offers customers a free iPhone and Android app. The app helps guests find the location of rides and attractions, including information on any ride restrictions.
- Guests save up to $10 on season passes that are purchased from select Price Chopper supermarkets.
- The Kansas City Convention and Visitors Association offers a coupon code good for $11 off admission. The code is available on the association's official website for online purchases.
- Customers receive free admission to Worlds of Fun all season with the purchase of a Worlds of Fun season pass. Additional benefits for guests who purchase the Platinum Season Pass include free admission to Worlds of Fun Halloween Haunt, free admission to Cedar Fair's other amusement parks, and numerous dollars off, percentages off, and buy one, get one free deals for park food, games, and merchandise.
- Guests are able to save on admission when they purchase tickets online at least three days in advance. The savings is $10.
- Twilight tickets are available after 4 p.m. and save park guests between $14 and $19.
- Guests who purchase a 2-day ticket in advance save $5.
- Guests who visit the park with a group of 15 or more people save. Admission for 15-349 people is $29, while groups of more than 350 include deeper discounts, available upon request.
Worlds of Fun Coupons
About Worlds of Fun
Worlds of Fun, located in Kansas City, Missouri, is a Cedar Fair Entertainment Company property. The park, based on the Jules Verne book Around the World in Eighty Days, opened on May 26, 1973. Worlds of Fun offers visitors over 100 rides and attractions, live shows, games, shopping, and dining.
Worlds of Fun is open for the operating season from late May through late October each year. Hours of operation vary, with the park opening between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. and closing between 6 p.m. and midnight.
Also See: Free Amusement Park Coupons, Free Oceans of Fun Coupons, Free City Museum Coupons, Free World Aquarium Coupons, Free Carowinds Coupons, Free Kings Dominion Coupons, Free Gilroy Gardens Coupons, Free Valleyfair Coupons, Free Knotts Berry Farm Coupons, Free Great America Coupons, Free Kings Island Coupons, Free Branson Landing Coupons, Free Kansas City Renaissance Festival Coupons