From Best Free Stuff Guide
Watiki Water Park is an indoor water park resort located off Interstate 90 in Rapid City, South Dakota. The resort is home to a 30,000-square foot water park and two hotels: the Fairfield Inn and Suites and the La Quinta Inn, which combine to feature 250 guest rooms. Watiki Water Park coupons and discounts help save visitors money on overall admission costs. Discounts are available for hotel guests, military personnel, and season pass-holders.
Flickr: Kurt Magoon
|Offered by||Watiki Water Park|
|Location||1314 North Elk Vale Road, Rapid City, SD 57703|
|Features||Waterslides, hot tub/spa, arcade, activity pool, dump bucket, lazy river, dining options, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Season pass discounts, discounts for hotel guests, etc.|
|Military discount?||Military personnel save between $2.50 and $4.45 for up to five people with valid military ID|
About Watiki Water Park
Watiki Water Park, which was voted by Rapid City Journal readers as the "Best Attraction" in South Dakota's Black Hills region for the 2011 season, is a year round attraction that features a hot tub and spa, a dump bucket, a lazy river, an arcade, and six slides.
Admission prices to the Watiki Water Park vary by season. Off season rates from August 26, 2013 through May 23, 2014, are $8 Monday through Thursday and $12.50 Friday through Sunday.
Watiki Water Park Coupons and Free Offers
- Subscribers of the Watiki Water Park eNewsletter Club receive information on upcoming specials, discounts, and news by e-mail. Subscribers will also be entered to win a two-night stay at the water resort. The drawing is held monthly. Enrollment is available for free on the official Watiki Water Park website.
- Guests of ISIS Hotels save up to $5 off admission.
- Children under the age of three receive free admission with a paying adult.
- A Watiki Water Park season pass provides free admission privileges for three months, six months, or 12 months. Passes are available for individuals or families up to five people.
- Watiki Water Park operates their own Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing fans and followers with water park news, discounts, and promotional offers.
Visiting Watiki Water Park