From Best Free Stuff Guide
Water Wizz is a Massachusetts water park located near Plymouth, Massachusetts. Water Wizz, which was featured in the Adam Sandler film Grown-Ups, features numerous waterslides and activity pools, including the Pirate's Plunge, Hurricane Hill, and Captain Kid's Island. 
Water Wizz coupons and discounts help save visitors on the overall cost of admission. Coupons are available through local stores, and are good for dollars off the admission price. Water Wizz discounts are also available for groups and seniors.
|Offered by||Water Wizz, Co.|
|Location||3031 Cranberry Hwy., East Wareham, MA 02538-1355|
|Features||Waterslides, activity pools, wave pool, lazy river, gift shop, dining options|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, discount tickets|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 65 and over save $16 on admission|
About Water Wizz
Water Wizz is southeastern New England's only water park, and is open for the season from early June through early September. On operating days, the water park opens at 10 a.m. and closes between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. The general admission price at Water Wizz is $32 for adults, $16 for seniors age 65 and over, and $16 for children under 48-inches tall. Children under the age of three are admitted free.
In addition to the water slides and attractions, Water Wizz also offers customers a variety of services. This includes same day re-entry with wristband, two first aid stations, and locker, cabana, and tube rentals.
The Water Wizz Co. also operates six water slides at Misquamicut Beach in Westerly, Rhode Island.
Water Wizz Coupons and Free Offers
- Guests that visit Water Wizz after 4 p.m. pay a discounted rate of $21. Seniors and children, however, still pay the same rate of $16.
- Coupons for $2 off general admission are available at Honey Dew and Tedeschi Food Stores. Each coupon is good for four admissions only, and is available while supplies last.
- Group discounts are available for 25 or more people. Groups of 25-40 people pay $26 on admission, while groups of 41-75 people pay $23. Any group over 75 people pays $19 on admission. This is a savings of $12 per ticket. In order to receive this dollars off savings, however, reservations must be made in advance.
- Coupons for Water Wizz may occasionally be offered in Massachusetts area tourist publications for the Cape Cod region. These are available at area hotels and visitor centers.
- Printable Water Wizz coupons may occasionally be offered online through tourist and third party coupon websites.
Visiting Water Wizz
Also See: Free New England Aquarium Coupons, Free Davis Farmland Coupons, Free Boston Museum of Science Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Museum Coupons, Free Olive Garden Coupons