From Best Free Stuff Guide
Waldameer Park coupons and discounts help visitors save on admission. There are numerous ways to save at the Erie, Pennsylvania, amusement and water park, including dollars off savings. Group discounts and season passes are also available. Additional promotions and savings may be available to visitors that bring in a Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, or Mountain Dew can.
Waldameer Park is open from mid-May through early September. The Water World water park is open from the end of May through early September.
|Offered by||Waldameer Park|
|Location||3100 West Lake Road, Erie, PA 16505|
|Features||Rides, waterslides, games, food, entertainment, souvenirs|
|Types of coupons||Online ticketing discounts, season pass discounts, group deals|
|AAA discount?||Members save $4 on a combo pass when purchased through a branch office or $1.50 when tickets are purchased at the park|
About Waldameer Park
Waldameer Park is a combination amusement and water park that offers visitors more than 75 attractions to explore, including rides, midway games, food, and karaoke. The park, which first opened in 1896, is a seasonal park that is open from early May through early September each year. 
Admission to Waldameer Park and Water World are free, though riding and sliding costs an additional fee. Individual rides are available through the Wally Card point system. Each point costs $1 and is redeemable for rides. Rides cost between 1.5 and 4.5 points and games cost 1, 2, or 5 points. Wristbands are available to purchase for guests that want unlimited riding or sliding privileges. Wristbands are available for a one day pass to Waldameer Park, a one day pass to Water World, or a one or two-day combination park wristband for both parks. Wristband prices for the 2012 season at Waldameer Park cost $23.50 for guests 48 inches tall and over and $16.50 for guests under 48 inches tall. Water World wristbands cost $17 for guests 48 inches tall and over and $13 for guests under 48 inches tall. Parking at Waldameer Park is available free on-site.
Waldameer Park Coupons and Free Offers
- One way to save on rides and slides is to purchase an unlimited use combination pass for both Waldameer Park and Water World. The cost for a one day pass is $26.50 for guests 48 inches tall and over and $19 for guests under 48 inches tall. A 2-Day combination pass is $40 for guests 48 inches tall and over and $28 for guests under 48 inches.
- The Special Offers section on the official Waldameer Park website provides information on various savings opportunities throughout the operating season. For example, a $3 discount is offered to visitors that purchase their Combo Passes online through the amusement park's official website.
- During the operating season, Waldameer Park occasionally offers discounts when visitors bring in Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, or Mountain Dew cans. Savings may include up to $3 off a combo pass or $6 off two combo passes.
- Group discounts are available for those visiting with 15 or more people. Discounts for groups of 15-99 people pay $18.75 for a combo pass. Guests visiting with 100-499 people pay $17.25 for a combo pass. Groups visiting with 500-999 people pay $16.75 and groups of 1,000 or more people pay only $16.25.
- Season passes are available to purchase for one up front fee and include free admission privileges all season. Season passes are limited each year.
- Waldameer Park operates both a Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing visitors with information on park news and special offers, some of which may be exclusive to fans and followers.
- The Waldameer Park newsletter notifies subscribers about park news, special offers, events, free games and midway treats, and chances to win combo passes.
Visiting Waldameer Park
Also See: Free Dorney Park Coupons, Free Hersheypark Coupons, Free Knoebels Coupons, Free Sesame Place Coupons, Free Camelbeach Coupons, Free Sandcastle Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Museum Coupons