From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Wave Waterpark coupons help visitors save on waterpark admission admission, and are accessible inside the San Diego Entertainment Coupon Book. The Wave also offers discounts for seniors, groups, military personnel, and season pass-holders.
The Wave Waterpark is a Southern California attraction open from late May through late September. The waterpark offers guests a way to avoid the summer heat, providing a wave pool, lazy river, surfing, a four story activity pool, and numerous water slides. This includes the Flash Flood, Salsa Twist, Slam Dunk, Tubulation, and the Rip Tide Slide. Additionally, the waterpark features snacks and concessions, a first aid station, showers, picnic areas, and cabana rentals.
Flickr: Ishmael Orendain
|Offered by||The Wave Waterpark|
|Location||101 Wave Drive, Vista, CA 92083|
|Features||Waterslides, wave pool, lazy river, food, gift shop, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Coupon books, season pass offers, group discounts|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 60 and over save $5 on admission|
|Military discount?||Military personnel save $5 on admission with valid military ID|
About The Wave Waterpark
The Wave Waterpark is open for the 2014 season from May 24 through September 21. The waterpark opens on operating days between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. and closes between 4 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Prices for the 2014 season are $16.95 for guests 42 inches tall and above, $12.95 for guests under 42 inches tall, $11.95 for seniors 60 and over, and free for children under the age of three. Spectator admission is available for a cost of $16.95, $4 of which may be returned upon leaving the park.
The Wave Waterpark Coupons and Free Offers
- The San Diego Entertainment Coupon Book offers a buy one, get one free admission coupon. In order to access the coupon, the coupon book must be purchased through its official website or at participating grocery stores and retailers.
- An individual season pass is available for one up front cost, and includes free waterpark admission for the entire season. Additional perks include 10 percent off concession stand purchases and $5 off a cabana rental. A variety of area businesses and attractions also offer perks for season pass-holders. This includes free miniature golf at Boomers, free Happy Hour all the time at Sonic, a free admission ticket to Birch Aquarium during September of 2014, and discount tickets to Knott's Berry Farm and Soak City. 2014 pass prices are $69 for adults. In addition, a family of four are able to purchase a pass for a discount of $5.
- The "Discounts" section on the official The Wave Waterpark website provides information about money-saving coupons and deals for the waterpark.
- The Wave Waterpark offers visitors a Facebook page, which provides waterpark information, including any promotional offers that are available. This includes contests for free ticket giveaways during the operating season.
- Happy Hour admission is offered for the last two hours of the day. The Happy Hour price is $9.95.
- Another way to cut down on admission costs is to visit the waterpark with a group of 15 or more people. Group prices are $12.95 per person, a $4 savings on each ticket. Advance reservations are required.
- Coupons for The Wave Waterpark may sometimes be published inside local SoCal tourist magazines and brochures. In addition, printable The Wave coupons may also be issued online through third party coupon and tourist websites.
Visiting The Wave Waterpark
Also See: Free Water Park Coupons, Free Soak City Coupons, Free Aquarium of the Pacific Coupons, Free San Diego Zoo Coupons, Free Knotts Berry Farm Coupons, Free Wild Rivers Coupons, Free Birch Aquarium Coupons, Free Legoland Coupons, Free Sea Life Coupons, Free Raging Waters Coupons