From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Mortuary Haunted House is a New Orleans, Louisiana haunted attraction that has been featured on paranormal shows on The Discovery Channel and The Travel Channel. The attraction takes place each year from mid-September through the first of November.
Printable Mortuary Haunted House coupons are available on the attraction's official website. Dollars off savings are also available for groups and as printed coupons from select sponsors. In addition, free admission is available for visitors who donate blood at the site.
|Offered by||The Mortuary Haunted House|
|Location||4800 Canal Street New Orleans, LA 70119|
|Features||Haunts, costumed characters, live animals, gift shop, concession|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, sponsor coupons, group discounts, Blood Drive discounts|
About The Mortuary Haunted House
The Mortuary Haunted House is open in 2013 from 7 p.m. until 11 p.m. on September 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28, 29, October 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 22-31, and November 1 and 2. 2013 general admission tickets cost $25 on site, while skip-the-line VIP Fast Passes cost $45 on site.
The Mortuary is listed as one of America's Best Haunts in 2013 by AmericasBestHaunts.com. In addition to its numerous haunts and special effects, The Mortuary also sells concessions, and features a gift shop with t-shirts, mugs, soundtracks, and shot glasses.
The Mortuary Haunted House Coupons and Free Offers
- The Mortuary Haunted House offers a printable coupon through its official website. Guests must fill out a short form to have the coupon sent to their e-mail addresses. Coupons are not valid on Halloween Night or Saturdays during the month of October.
- The Mortuary is offering free VIP Passes to guests who donate blood to The Blood Center. The Blood Center will be on site at the haunted house except on September 29, November 1 and 2. In addition, three guests of the person donating the blood will receive VIP Passes at the general admission price.
- Every Friday during September, discounted tickets are available for $15 when you say the words, "I'm here for Patient Zero."
- Every Thursday during October, discounted tickets are available for $20. This is a $5 savings. Discounts are not available for VIP tickets, and must be purchased at the door.
- On November 1 and 2, guests receive discounted admission rates of $20 for Flash Light Fear Fest Weekend. Visitors will get to experience the haunted house in complete darkness, with only a flashlight to guide them through.
- VIP Fast Passes are available at a $10 discount when purchased online.
- VIP Pass Packages include free VIP admission during the attraction's entire duration. These passes cost $88 and are available online only.
- There is a group discount rate available for 15 or more people. The cost is $20 per person for general admission and $30 per person for a VIP Pass, a savings of $5. Groups of 50 or more people receive deeper discounts. They save $7 per person, paying $18 for general admission and $28 for a VIP Pass.
2013 - The Mortuary Haunted House