From Best Free Stuff Guide
Texas Renaissance Festival coupons help save visitors money on admission to the fair each year, including dollars off discounts to those that purchase their tickets online or visit in groups of 25 or more people. Discount tickets are also available to purchase through area merchants.
The Texas Renaissance Festival is held every October and November in Plantersville, Texas, and is one of the largest renaissance festivals in the United States. For eight weekends each year, the festival takes visitors back in time to the 16th century, offering period food, games, rides, shopping, and shows.
|Offered by||Texas Renaissance Festival|
|Location||21778 FM 1774, Plantersville, Texas 77363|
|Features||Jousting, costumed characters, shows, food, games, rides|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, package deals, group discounts, discount ticket offers|
|Military discount?||Yes, active duty military, veterans, and their dependents can purchase $15 tickets with a valid military ID|
About the Texas Renaissance Festival
The 2014 Texas Renaissance Festival takes place October 11 through November 30, weekends, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Admission prices at the gate are $27 for adults and $13 for children.
In 2014, there are several themed weekends being offered, including Oktoberfest, 1001 Dreams, Pirate Adventure, All Hallows Eve, Roman Bacchanal, Barbarian Invasion, Highland Fling, and Celtic Christmas. Performances at the 2014 Texas Renaissance Festival include Christophe the Insulter, The Ded Bob Show, Sholo the Nubian, Birds of Prey, and The Brothers Dracul.
Texas Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of five are admitted free.
- Each year on Opening Weekend, the festival offers a special discount of $13 off adult tickets and $6 off child tickets.
- Parking in rows 9 through 35 of the lot is offered for free.
- Discount tickets are available for purchase online, by mail, by phone, or at ticket outlets.
- The festival offers a "Family 4-Pack," which provides customers with two adult tickets and two child tickets for $54. This is a savings of $26. The offer is only available when purchased online, by phone, or through the mail.
- An "Adult 4-Pack" is also available for purchase, and is good for four adult tickets for $74, a $34 savings. This deal is also available online, by mail, or by phone only.
- Season passes are also available at a cost of $270 for adults only. However, the pass offer ends the day the festival opens each year.
- Weekend passes cost $39 for adults and $18 for children, and are available online, by phone, or at the gate. The pass is good for one Saturday and one Sunday, but does not have to be used on the same weekend.
- The Texas Renaissance Festival operates a Facebook page, and sometimes sponsors contests and free ticket giveaways for visitors.
- On occasion, Groupon offers deals for the Texas Renaissance Festival.
Texas Renaissance Festival Group Discounts
Guests who visit the festival with a group of 25 or more people save $9 off the gate price for adults and $5 off the gate price for children. Tickets must be ordered by mail or by phone. Phone orders can be placed Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Texas Renaissance Festival Tour
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Sherwood Forest Faire Coupons, Free Scarborough Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Four Winds Renaissance Faire Coupons, Free Fiesta Texas Coupons, Free Six Flags Over Texas Coupons, Free Dallas Zoo Coupons, Free State Fair of Texas Coupons, Free Fort Worth Zoo Coupons