From Best Free Stuff Guide
Story Land is a theme park located in Glen, New Hampshire, that opened in 1954. Story Land offers customers a chance to check out a variety of rides, games, food, shopping, and shows. Story Land coupons and discounts help visitors to the park money on admission, including $4 off admission on select Guest Appreciation Days during the operating season. Discounts and deals are also available for those visiting with a group and season pass-holders.
Story land features Pay One Price (POP) admission, so all rides, shows, and attractions are included in the admission price.
|Offered by||Palace Entertainment|
|Location||850 NH Route 16, Glen, NH 03838|
|Features||Rides, games, shows, food, souvenirs, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Guest appreciation days, group discounts, season pass deals, lodging packages, etc.|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 60 and over save $2 off general admission|
|Military discount?||Active duty military save $3 off admission with valid military ID|
About Story Land
Story Land is open each year on weekends from Memorial Day through Columbus Day, and daily from mid-June through Labor Day. The park opens at 9 a.m. on operating days and closes between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. The theme park, which is recommended for children ages 2-12, offers visitors free, on-site parking, as well as numerous services. This includes free stroller rental and free pet kennels on a first come, first serve basis. The park also offers free, next day admission when visitors pay for a full-price ticket and enter the park the last three hours of the day. Story Land is located 150 miles from Boston, Massachusetts, 70 miles from Portland, Maine, and 190 miles from Providence, Rhode Island.
2012 admission prices are $28.99 got guests ages 3-59, $26.99 for seniors age 60 and over, and $25.99 for active duty military personnel. Children under the age of three are admitted free.
Rides and attractions at Story Land include "Alice's Tea Cups," the "Buccaneer Pirate Ship," "Dr. Geyser's Raft Ride," the "Huff Puff Railroad," the "Polar Coaster," and the "Whirling Whales." There are height requirements for many of the park's rides. The park also features live show performances such as the Royal Hanneford Circus, Blake Daring's Adventure, and Farm Follies.
Story Land Coupons and Free Offers
- Story Land operates a Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing fans and followers with access to promotional offers and discount information, as well as park news.
- The Pricing & Promotion section of the official website provides information on discount information and promotional offers.
- Discounted group rates are available for guests visiting with 25 or more people. The discount is $4 off general admission and $2 off senior admission.
- An annual pass to Story Land is available for one up front fee and includes free admission to the park all year. The cost is $72.99 per person, and includes discounts at Story Land's sister parks Lake Compounce and [[Free Water Country Coupons|Water Country.
- The Story Land character dinner includes a buffet, live entertainment, and character visits. All children attending receive a free Story Land coloring book with room for autographs.
- Two free standard admissions are included in the White Mountains Attractions Value Pass, which is available to order through visitwhitemountains.com.
- The Story Land e-mail newsletter notifies subscribers of park news and discounts by e-mail, and also offers subscribers a chance to win free tickets. It is free to sign up for on the amusement park's official website.
- Package deals for Story Land and area hotels are available, including deals with the North Colony Motel and Cottages, Bartlett Inn & Cottages, and the Top Notch Inn.
Story Land Coupons
Also See: Free Lake Compounce Coupons, Free Davis Farmland Coupons, Free Canobie Lake Park Coupons, Free Santa's Village Coupons, Free Water Country Coupons, Free Darien Lake Coupons, Free Amusement Park Coupons, Free Water Park Coupons
- http://www.storylandnh.com /pricing.html