From Best Free Stuff Guide
Located in Stone Mountain, Georgia, Stone Mountain Park has been entertaining visitors since 1838, when Aaron Cloud built the first on-site attraction. Stone Mountain Park coupons help visitors save money on admission, with discount tickets available at local Kroger locations. Additional Stone Mountain Park discounts and deals are available to season pass-holders and those visiting with groups of 15 or more people.
Flickr: Inspired N 07
|Offered by||Herschend Family Entertainment|
|Location||U.S. Highway 78 East, Exit 8, Stone Mountain, GA 30087|
|Phone number||770-498-5690 or 800-401-2407|
|Features||Hiking, camping, dining, shopping, skiing, golfing, scenic railroad rides, SkyRide, Geyser Towers, Snow Mountain Park, and Ride the Ducks|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, Gas South discounts, package deals, pass discounts|
|Military discount?||Free admission and a 20% discount on food is available for active and retired military personnel during Veteran's Day weekend|
Snow Mountain Coupons and Free Offers
Snow Mountain is situated on a mountainside at Stone Mountain, and features a variety of winter action for guests, including 20 lanes of tubing, places to build a snowman, and areas to participate in snowball shooting. Some of the attractions include Little Angels, Tube Runners, SnowZone, Avalanche Alley, and SnoFire Point. The "Special Offers" section on the official website of Stone Mountain Park offers discount information for Snow Mountain. This includes specials on Sundays and combo passes. Mountain Membership passholders save $10 on admission to Snow Mountain, while Mountain Membershop plus members receive free admission to Snow Mountain.
About Stone Mountain Park
Stone Mountain Park operates 365 days a year, offering a variety of attractions and entertainment options at different times of the year. The park opens daily at 6 a.m. and closes at midnight. Operating hours of the park's numerous attractions vary. These attractions include the Scenic Railroad, the Antebellum Plantation & Farmyard, snowtubing at Snow Mountain, Great Locomotive Chase Adventure Golf, Geyser Towers, SkyRide, dining, hiking, shopping, camping, lodging, and Ride the Ducks. Parking at Stone Mountain Park is $10 for cars, trucks, and motorcycles, and $20 for passenger vehicles carrying groups of 15 or more people.
In addition to Stone Mountain Park's various attractions, there are also numerous events and festivals throughout the year. This includes the annual Pumpkin Festival, the Stone Mountain Highland Games, A Tour of Southern Ghosts, Memorial Day and Labor Day celebrations, Indiana Festival and Pow-Wow, the Annual Daisy Festival, and Stone Mountain Christmas.
Stone Mountain Park Coupons and Free Offers
- A Stone Mountain Park annual pass is available for one up front cost and includes free admission to the park's attractions all year, including free access to the Pumpkin Festival, Stone Mountain Park Christmas, Spring Fun Break, and Summer at the Rock. Passholders also receive 10 percent off food, merchandise, and campsite rental, $4 off admission for guests, discounts at Marriott locations inside the park, $10 off Snow Mountain tickets, 50 percent off Ride the Ducks tickets, and 50 percent off other Herschend Family Entertainment properties. This includes Dollywood, Silver Dollar City, Wild Adventures, and Elitch Gardens.
- Gas South customers receive a 25 percent discount on attractions and annual passes at Stone Mountain Park.
- Group discounts are available for those visiting with 15 or more people. In order to receive the group rate, groups must purchase the tickets in a single transaction on the day of visit.
- The "Special Offers" section, located on the official Stone Mountain Park website, provides information on offers and package deals. Offers include package deals on camping, hotel stays, and family packages.
- "Lodging and Camping" section on the official Stone Mountain Park website has information on discount lodging and attraction passes. Packages are offered for the Marriott Stone Mountain Inn, Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort, and the Stone Mountain Park Campground.
Stone Mountain Park Coupons
Pumpkin Festival Discounts
Every year, Stone Mountain Park hosts the annual Pumpkin Festival from the end of September through the end of October. The 2013 event will mark the festival's 11th year. The Pumpkin Festival typically takes place Fridays and Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Admission prices are $28 for adults and $22 for children. However, package deals are available for families in order to shave dollars off admission and food. The Gold Family Value Pass costs $155, and includes four passes, unlimited drinks, meals, and VIP tickets to the Lasershow Terrace Sears. The Family Values Pass, which saves visitors 30 percent, includes four passes, meals, and unlimited drinks for $125. Finally, visitors who purchase an annual pass to the park also receive free admission to the Pumpkin Festival.
Also See: Free Georgia Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free High Museum Coupons, Free Zoo Atlanta Coupons, Free Wild Adventures Coupons, Free Dollywood Coupons, Free Silver Dollar City Coupons, Free Georgia Aquarium Coupons