From Best Free Stuff Guide
Stepping Stones Museum for Children, also called the Stepping Stones Museum, is a Connecticut children's museum that opened in March of 2000. Founded by Gigi Priebe, the attraction operates on the mission to "broaden and enrich the educational opportunities for children ages 10 and under." 
Stepping Stones Museum coupons and special offers can help visitors to the Connecticut attraction save money on admission costs. Coupons for the museum may occasionally be offered inside local [[Free Valpak Coupons|coupon mailers], coupon books, or tourist magazines. Discounts are also available for seniors, residents, and museum members.
Flickr: D'Arcy Norman
|Offered by||Stepping Stones Museum|
|Location||303 West Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06850|
|Features||Exhibits, educational programs, cafe, gift shop|
|Types of coupons||Member discounts, resident discounts|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors aged 62 and older save $5 on admission and 10 percent off memberships |
|Military discount?||Yes, the museum has participated in the Blue Star Museums program, which offers free admission to military personnel and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day|
About the Stepping Stones Museum
The Stepping Stones Museum is open Monday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional member-only hours are Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. The museum is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day, and closes at 3 p.m. on July 4, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve. Admission prices are $15 for adults and children and $10 for seniors aged 62 and older. Parking is available free onsite.
The museum offers a variety of exhibits for visitors to explore. This includes Tot Town, Science Lab, Buid It!, Energy Lab, ColorCoaster, Light Gallery, Healthyville, and Art Studio.
Stepping Stones Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- Visitors can participate in polls, find out about museum news and events, and access discount and promotional information by "Liking" Stepping Stones on Facebook or following the museum's Twitter feed.
- Children under the age of one are admitted free.
- Visitors can purchase a membership to the Stepping Stones Museum and receive free admission for a year. Additional benefits include a 10 percent discount on museum shop purchases and discounts on rentals and birthday parties.
- Norwalk, Connecticut residents receive 10 percent off membership.
- Coupons for the Stepping Stones Museum may sometimes be published inside Connecticut tourist magazines and brochures or inside coupon books or coupons mailers.
Museum Coupons, Discounts, and Special Offers
Also See: Free Museum Coupons, Free Museum Admission, Free Science Center Coupons, Free Children's Museum Coupons, Free Maritime Aquarium Coupons, Free Mystic Aquarium Coupons, Free Connecticut Science Center Coupons