From Best Free Stuff Guide
Starbucks offers special promotional deals featuring free products, as well as discount coupons. It is possible to get free Starbucks coffee coupons, coupons for Starbucks in-store pastries, and coupons for Starbucks grocery products such as ice-cream, coffee beans, and bottled Frappuccinos. Printable Starbucks coupons are available directly from Starbucks, as well as from third parties.
Through November 12, purchasers of a Starbucks Traveler, a carrier filled with 96 fl. oz. of brewed coffee, receive a $5 Starbucks gift card.
|Locations||Over 16,000 in 50 countries|
|Limitations||Most Starbucks offers are for a limited time.|
|Coupon required?||Most free Starbucks offers require a Starbucks card, but some are available to anyone with a coupon|
Starbucks Free Offers
- Starbucks celebrates Earth Day by providing customers with free coffee. No coupon is required. In order to receive free coffee, customers need to bring in a reusable travel mug or coffee cup, or order their coffee in a Starbucks "for here" mug.
- Starbucks offers a free Tall coffee to customers when they bring in an empty specially marked bag of Starbucks coffee. These empty bags can be from Starbucks ground coffee or whole beans purchased in grocery stores or at Starbucks locations.
- Registered Starbucks card holders receive a free coffee on their birthday and free syrups every day. Registered Starbucks rewards members can also earn free beverages by making a number of purchases with the Starbucks card. After 30 purchases, the holder receives a gold card which entitles them to a free coffee with every bag of coffee purchased.
- Starbucks provides customers with promo codes for iTunes store downloads. These codes are printed on a card which is usually displayed by the register or in the service area. In addition to music, the downloads occasionally free a free app store coupon. A code for a new song or app is added every Tuesday.
Free Starbucks Coupons
- Special offers and coupons are occasionally printed on receipts. For example, some receipts permit Starbucks customers who buy a beverage before 2 p.m. and return to the same Starbucks after 2 p.m. to receive any Grande cold drink for $2. Other receipts have a link for a survey; upon completing the survey the customer receives a promo code that can be redeemed for a free coffee.
- Starbucks distributes coupons in their stores to promote new products.
- Consumers can save on Starbucks products like Starbucks Refreshers or Frapuccinos at grocery stores with grocery coupons. These may be available online or through weekly ad circulars, like RedPlum.
Starbucks Free Wi-Fi
Starbucks offers customers free Wi-Fi at its locations. Some Starbucks locations also offer the Starbucks Digital Network program, which provides customers with a variety of free Internet services while they are logged in at a Starbucks location. Freebies include, but are not limited to:
- Unlimited access to the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and The New York Times
- Free Apple iTunes downloads
The first Starbucks location opened at the Pike Place Market in Seattle, Washington, in 1971. Today, the coffee shop operates over 16,000 locations in more than 50 countries. Its grocery line includes Starbucks VIA coffee, Starbucks Frappucinos, Starbucks Ice Cream, and Starbucks Refreshers.
Starbucks card customers who register their card and download the Starbucks mobile app can pay for their in-store purchases by scanning their phone, rather than using the physical card.
Also See: Free Baskin Robbins, Free Dennys Coupons, Free IHOP Coupons, Free Dunkin Donuts Coupons, Free Ben and Jerrys Coupons, Free Domino's Pizza Coupons, Free KFC Coupons, Free Olive Garden Coupons