From Best Free Stuff Guide
Seven Peaks coupons can save visitors to both water parks money on admission. Coupon codes for online ticket purchases can be found through third party coupon websites. Coupons may also be offered in Utah tourist brochures. Additional Seven Peaks coupons and discounts are available to groups, season pass holders, and seniors.
Seven Peaks is a Utah water park with two locations, one in Salt Lake City and a second in Provo. The Salt Lake City location was formerly Raging Waters and was bought out by Seven Peaks in February of 2011. 
|Offered by||Seven Peaks|
|Location||1330 East 300 North, Provo, UT 84606-3548 and 1200 W. 1700 S. Salt Lake City, UT 84104|
|Phone number||801-377-4386 (Provo) and 801-972-3300 (Salt Lake City)|
|Features||Waterslides, wave pool, lazy river, food, gift shop, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Coupon codes, printed coupons, group deals, pass discounts, etc.|
About Seven Peaks
Both Seven Peaks water parks are open for the 2012 operating season from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Admission prices, however, are different at the two parks. Parking at both parks is $5 a day per vehicle, and $3 per half-day after 4 p.m.
Seven Peaks, which operates under the motto "clean, safe, and friendly fun," offers visitors a variety of activities. This includes a wave pool, waterslides, a lazy river, and an activity pool.
Seven Peaks Coupons and Free Offers
- Coupon codes for dollars off Seven Peaks admission may occasionally be offered through third party coupon websites.
- Consumers can visit the water park with a group of 20 or more people and receive dollars off admission price. In order to receive the discount, reservations must be made at least one week in advance.
- Visitors can check out the Hotel Packages icon on the official Seven Peaks website to learn about area hotel/waterpark package deals, saving visitors dollars off hotel accommodations and water park admission. Hotels participating include Best Western, Hampton Inn and Suites, La Quinta, Sundance Resort, and Fairfield Inn in Provo..
- Consumers can also check out the Special Offers section of the official website to learn about discounts and savings available at both locations.
- Visitors can purchase a season pass and receive free water park admission all season long. Additional perks include 8 percent off food purchases and 15 percent off gift shop purchases and cabana rentals. 
- Coupons for Seven Peaks may occasionally be available in Utah area tourist guides, magazines, and brochures. These can usually be found inside the lobby of area hotels, or through Utah visitor centers and tourist bureaus.
- Seven Peaks offers a Facebook page. Visitors can "Like" the page to enter contests and find out about exclusive deals and information.
- Half-off deals and other Seven Peaks discounts may sometimes be available through city websitesd like Utah Kids Club.
Visiting Seven Peaks
Also See: Free Water Park Coupons, Free Amusement Park Coupons, Free Lagoon Coupons, Free Living Planet Aquarium Coupons, Free Hogle Zoo Coupons, Free Raging Waters Coupons, Free Utah State Fair Coupons, Free Brighton Ski Resort Coupons