From Best Free Stuff Guide
Santa's Village is a theme park located in Jefferson, New Hampshire. The park is open each year from late May through December and offers visitors an assortment of rides, food, shopping, entertainment, and festivities. Visitors looking to cut down on admission costs have the option to save through Santa's Village coupons and discounts.
In addition to coupons, there are several ways to other ways to save at the park, including visiting the park on "Guest Appreciation" days or with a group. Discount tickets to Santa's Village NH are also available for seniors, season pass-holders, and active military personnel.
|Offered by||Santa's Village|
|Location||528 Presidential Highway, Jefferson, NH 03583|
|Features||Rides, games, food, shopping, attractions, shows, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons on official site for free items|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 62 and over save $2 on admission|
|Military discount?||Active duty military and families receive $2 off with ID|
Silly, Spooky Halloween Extravaganza Discount Tickets
2013 marks the fourth year that Santa's Village will host a Halloween event. The Silly, Spooky Halloween Extravaganza takes place on two days at the end of October from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and offers a variety of activities, including rides, food, shopping, trick-or-treating, and a Halloween parade. Anyone dressed in costume is able to participate in the parade.
About Santa's Village
Santa's Village is open for the 2013 season from May 25 through December 31. Hours of operation vary, with the park opening between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. on operating days and closing between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. Ticket prices for the 2013 season are $28 for guests ages 4-61, $26 for seniors age 62 and over, and free for children under the age of four.
In addition to the rides, games, and dining options at Santa's Village, the park also offers several guest services. This includes a boarding service for pet owners called Canine Condos, free wheelchair rental, and free on site parking.
Santa's Village Coupons and Free Offers
- Santa's Village has their own Facebook page, providing fans with park news and promotional offers. Some offers may be exclusive to fans.
- Santa's Village publishes special discounts in its e-mail newsletter. Consumers who sign up for the free newsletter on the official Santa's Village website are entitled to these offers.
- The 'Tis The Season Pass is available for one up front cost and includes free admission privileges all season. The cost is $79 per person for the 2013 season.
- A 2-day ticket to Santa's Village provides visitors with a savings of $5 per ticket.
- Discounted group rates are available for those visiting with 25 or more people. The cost is $26 for tickets. Additional savings are available for groups of 100 or more people.
- Each season, Santa's Village offers several Guest Appreciation days in May and June where visitors receive a $5 discount per ticket. 2013 discount days were May 25 and 26 and June 1, 2, 8, and 19.
- Two free summer or fall admissions are included in the White Mountains Attractions Value Pass, which is available to order through visitwhitemountains.com.
- Guests who purchase tickets and enter the park within three hours of closing will receive a "Return Pass," good for free admission to the park on another operating day. These passes cannot be used for the Halloween or New Year's events.
- Coloring coupons are available in the Santa's Saving Tree section on the official Santa's Village website, santasvillage.com/public/fun/games/tree.cfm Visitors who select certain pre-determined dates on the tree receive a printable coloring coupon good for select freebies. This includes BOGO fried dough and fudge deals.
- Penguin Partner hotels, such as the Royalty Inn in Gorham NH (800-43-RELAX), offer lodging packages that include free admission to Santa's Village.
Santa's Village Coupons
Christmastime at Santa's Village
Santa's Village offers an annual Christmas event during November and December each year. The attraction is also open on New Year's Eve. The event offers a variety of Christmas activities, including a meeting with Santa Claus and Mrs. Clause, a 3-D show called A Tinkerdoodle Christmas, Christmas lights, and 14 rides, including the Antique Cars, The L'il Drummer Boy, the Skyway Sleigh Monorail, Santa's Express Train, and the Merry Christmas Ferris Wheel.
Season pass-holders receive free admission to the event, and group and military discounts still apply.
Also See: Free Story Land Coupons, Free Canobie Lake Park Coupons, Free Davis Farmland Coupons, Free Six Gun City Coupons, Free Haunted Overload Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Museum Coupons