From Best Free Stuff Guide
Pleasure Pier coupons and discounts help visitors save money on admission costs. Discounts are available for groups and to guests who are staying at select Galveston hotels. Savings may also be accessible to fans of the attraction's Facebook page.
The Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier is owned and operated by Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
|Offered by||Landry's, Inc.|
|Location||2501 Seawall Blvd., Galveston Island, TX 77550|
|Features||Rides, games, entertainment, food, shopping, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Pleasure Pier Coupons and Free Offers
- Group discounts and packages are available for guests visiting with 50 or more people. Group discounts are also available for school groups of 20 or more people.
- Hotel guests at the Holiday Inn Resort on the Beach, Hilton Galveston Island Resort, and the San Luis Resort, Spa, and Conference Center can purchase Pleasure Pier ride tickets at a discount.
- The Pleasure Pier Facebook page provides fans and followers with access to information on discounts and deals throughout the year, including details about the Landry's Select Club. Club members earn cash rewards when they eat at a participating Landry's Inc. restaurant or visit a Landry's Inc. attraction.
- Bubba Gump and Fish Tales will validate parking tickets for diners upon request, which can save Pleasure pier guests up to $16 a visit.
- Weekend passes that provide admission to Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk, and Downtown Aquarium for one price are available.
Visiting Pleasure Pier
About Pleasure Pier
The Pleasure Pier is located in Galveston Island, Texas, on the site of the original Pleasure Pier, which opened in the 1940s and closed in 1961 after being destroyed by Hurricane Carla. The site was then turned into the Flagship Hotel, which later became the site of the renovated Pleasure Pier.
The Pleasure Pier features 16 rides, including the Texas Star Flyer, Sea Dragon, Gulf Glider, Cyclone, Pirate's Plunge, and the Iron Shark Roller Coaster. Many of these rides extend over the Gulf of Mexico. In addition to the rides, the Pleasure Pier also features food venues such as the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, BigTop Bites, Brew Station, and Carousel Court Sweets and retail stores such as Pelican's Bag, Gifts at Pleasure Pier, and Antique Photos.
Admission prices at the Pleasure Pier are $10 for adults 48 inches tall and over and $8 for children under 48 inches tall. This admission fee does not include the cost of rides. However, guests who purchase an all-day ride pass receive free pier admission. Ride passes are $26.99 for guests over 48 inches tall and $21.99 for guests under 48 inches tall. Guests also have the option to purchase individual ride tickets for $4 each once they have paid the general admission fee of $10 or $8.
Also See: Free Amusement Park Coupons, Free Water Park Coupons, Free Kemah Boardwalk Coupons, Free Moody Gardens Coupons, Free Schlitterbahn Galveston Coupons, Free Houston Aquarium Coupons, Free Aquarium Restaurant Coupons, Free Bubba Gump Coupons, Free Rainforest Cafe Coupons, Free Saltgrass Steakhouse Coupons