From Best Free Stuff Guide
Philadelphia's Please Touch Museum, which opened in 1976, has 38,000 square feet of interactive exhibits that encourage "learning through play."  Please Touch Museum coupons can save visitors to the museum money on admission tickets. Dollars off coupons are available inside Philadelphia Entertainment Coupon Books, or from third party coupon websites. Groups, museum members, and Philadelphia CityPASS holders receive additional admission discounts.
Flickr: Jim, the Photographer
|Offered by||Please Touch Museum|
|Location||Memorial Hall, Fairmount Park, 4231 Avenue of the Republic, Philadelphia, PA 19131|
|General admission||All ages: $15, children under age one are free (2011)|
|AAA discount?||Yes, 10%|
|Military discount?||2 free admission to every active military ID|
About the Please Touch Museum
The Please Touch Museum is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The museum is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, and offers special hours on New Year's Day from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To avoid the crowds, the museum recommends visiting in the afternoons and on Monday mornings when school groups are not scheduled. Parking at the museum is available on-site, and costs $8 per vehicle.
Please Touch Museum Coupons
Please Touch Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- Members of other children's museums receive 4 free admissions to the Please Touch Museum, if their member museum is one of the 200 childrens' museums which are members of the ACM Reciprocal Program network. A list of participating museums can be found at childrensmuseums.org/visit/reciprocal.htm.
- Members receive free admission all year. Member benefits also include one free parking spot per visit, 15% off at the Kids Store, discounted carousel rides, discounted admission for guests, and 10% off at the Please Taste Cafe.
- The Please Touch Museum is part of the Philadelphia CityPASS program, which saves visitors 47% on six area attractions. This includes the Please Touch Museum, the Philadelphia Zoo, the Adventure Aquarium, The Franklin Institute, the National Constitution Center or The Academy of Natural Sciences, and the Phila Trolley Works Tour & The Big Bus Company. The pass costs $59 for adults, and $39 for children ages 2-12.
- Group discounts are available. An All Day Package for groups is $16 per person, and includes a $13 admission ticket, a $2 carousel ticket, and $1 lunchroom ticket. Partial Day Group packages cost $13 per person, and include a $10 admission ticket, $2 carousel ticket, and $1 lunchroom ticket.
- The Philadelphia North Entertainment Coupon Book includes a coupon for $1.50 off admission for up to four people.
- A second day can be purchased at a $5 discount. The second day ticket can be redeemed within 15 days of the first visit.
- Target sponsors Target First Wednesdays, providing $2 admission from 5 to 7 p.m. on the first Wednesday of every month.