From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium are located five miles from downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The zoo, which opened on June 14, 1898, features a wide variety of animals that include polar bears, sea otters, sand tiger sharks, bears, elephants, monkeys, a petting zoo, and more. 
Pittsburgh Zoo coupons can save visitors to the Pennsylvania zoo money on admission. Discount tickets can be purchased at select Giant Eagle locations. Additional savings are offered to groups, seniors, zoo members, military personnel, and AAA members.
|Offered by||Pittsburgh Zoo|
|Location||7340 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15206|
|Limitations||Coupons cannot be combined with any other offers, and usually carry an expiration date|
|Coupon required?||Depends on offer|
|AAA discount?||AAA members can purchase discount tickets prior to their visit. Tickets usually take two to three weeks to process, and cannot be purchased at the gate.|
|Military discount?||Military personnel get free admission and 20% off purchases made at the gift shop on Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Veteran's Day.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Pittsburgh Zoo Coupons and Free Offers
- Most Giant Eagle supermarkets sell discount Pittsburgh zoo tickets at their customer service counters. Visitors will save $2 off regular admission.
- Get $1 off admission at the zoo gate by presenting a Shop n Save Perks card.
- Visit the zoo with a group of 15 or more people and pay just $9 a ticket. In order to receive the discount, groups must pre-pay at least two weeks in advance.
- Purchase an annual membership to the Pittsburgh Zoo and get free admission to the zoo and aquarium for an entire year. Additional member perks include 10% off at the zoo gift shops, discounts on educational classes and lectures, and free or discounted admission to more than 130 zoos and aquariums across the country.
- Coupons for the zoo may sometimes be offered inside Pittsburgh area tourist publications.
Two Minute Tour: Pittsburgh Zoo
About the Pittsburgh Zoo
The Pittsburgh Zoo is open 362 days a year. It is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. Summer hours of operation are 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., and extend from May 28 through September 5. Fall hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and extend from September 6 through December 31. Winter hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and go from January 2 through March 31. Spring hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and extend from April 1 through May 25.
Also See: Free Carnegie Science Center Coupons, Free Splash Lagoon Coupons, Free Please Touch Museum Coupons, Free Knoebels Coupons, Free Sesame Place Coupons, Free Dorney Park Coupons, Free Hersheypark Coupons, Free Sandcastle Coupons, Free Camelbeach Coupons, Free Kennywood Coupons, Free Idlewild Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Museum Coupons, Free Rivers Casino Coupons