From Best Free Stuff Guide
Pirate's Cove coupons and discounts offer savings on the overall cost of a child's admission ticket. Printable dollars off coupons are available through select tourist and coupon websites. Discounts are also available for annual pass-holders and Elk Grove Village residents.
Pirate's Cove is a children's theme park located in Illinois. The attraction is run by the Elk Grove Park District. The children's theme park offers rides, slides, and activities that are "designed to stimulate and encourage the imagination and creative exploration of children."
|Offered by||Elk Grove Park District|
|Location||901 Leicester Road, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007|
|Features||Rides, activities, dining options, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, season pass deals, resident discounts, twilight admission|
|AARP discount?||No, but all adults, including seniors, get in free at Pirate's Cove|
About Pirate's Cove
Pirate's Cove is open June through August each year. In 2013, the park is open from June 1 through August 13. Operating hours during this time are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Holiday hours (July 4) are from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Special pre-season hours are Saturday, May 25 and Monday, May 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, May 26 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Special post-season hours are 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. on August 24 and 25 and September 1, 2, 7, 8, 14, and 15. Admission prices for the 2013 season are $11 for non residents and $9 for residents. The park is tailored towards children one to nine.
There are numerous attractions and rides for children to enjoy at Pirate's Cove. This includes the Safari Express train, the Pirate's Plunge slide, paddle boats, a carousel, the Castle of Camelot play structure, and Pirate Pete's climbing area. The park also offers concessions.
Pirate's Cove Coupons and Free Offers
- During the special Tuesday and Thursday evening sessions, guests have the option to visit from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the discounted rate of $6 for residents and $8 for non residents.
- Adults always receive free admission at Pirate's Cove.
- Pirate's Cove also plays host to parties, and provides invitations, paper pirate hats, a birthday shirt for the birthday child, and unlimited use of the Pirate's Cove attractions and party area. Parties are priced by how many guests 24-60, and are based on two hour or three hour increments. Guests also have the option to purchase birthday cakes, candles, and meal packages. There is a discounted rate for residents.
- A Pirate's Cove V.I.P Pass provides unlimited admission for the length of the season. The cost is $50 for a non resident child and $40 for a resident child.
- Printable coupons are sometimes offered. Past offers have included $1 off admission, available through Illinois tourist and coupon websites such as Oaklee's Guide.
Visiting Pirate's Cove