From Best Free Stuff Guide
Pikes Peak Cog Railway coupons provide visitors to Pikes Peak discounted admission on their trip to the summit. Dollars off printable coupons are available on the official website, and may occasionally be offered inside Colorado Springs area tourist guides and brochures. Discounts are also offered to those visiting with a group.
|Offered by||Pikes Peak Cog Railway|
|Location||515 Ruxton Avenue, Manitou Springs, CO 80829|
|Features||Trips to the summit, cafe, gift shop, views of animals and vegetation|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, group discounts, etc.|
|Military discount?||The Pikes Peak Cog Railway offers military discounts in November in honor of Veteran's Day. Discounts are for active duty, reserve, retired, National Guard, and military dependents. The discount price is typically 50 percent off for adults and almost 50 percent off for children with a valid military ID.|
About Pikes Peak Cog Railway
The Pikes Peak Cog Railway takes visitors on 8.9 miles of track, with a round trip travel time of three hours and 10 minutes. Along the way, visitors may be able to glimpse Mule deer, yellow-bellied marmots, and Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep (one of the largest herds of these sheep is located on Pikes Peak). Passengers will also be be able to catch views of Mount Almagre and Lake Moraine, as well as 2,000 year-old trees and the Alpine tundra, which is comprised of grasses, mosses, and wildflowers above the Timberline region of Pikes Peak. In addition, a cafe, gift shop, and scenic overview await visitors at the summit of Pikes Peak.
Pikes Peak is open year round, and welcomes over 250,000 visitors annually. The train's operating hours vary by day and season, and reservations are required. Admission rates are $35 for adults and $19 for children 3-12. Children under age three are admitted free.
Pikes Peak Cog Railway Coupons and Free Offers
- The official Pikes Peak Cog Railway website offers a "Discount Coupons" section, posting printable coupons throughout the year. Savings include between $2-$5 off the regular ticket price.
- Coupons for Pikes Peak Cog Railway may sometimes be offered inside Colorado Springs area tourist publications, available in the lobby of area hotels, or through area visitor centers and tourist bureaus.
- The Pikes Peak Cog Railway extends discounts for group of 25 or more people. The savings is $6 off adult tickets and $2 off child tickets.
- Pikes Peak Cog Railway operates a Faceboopage, posting updated information on railway news, including information on promotional offers and discounts, some of which may be exclusive to fans.
- Every year, the Pikes Peak Cog Railway operates a Santa Claus Special. In 2013, the railway celebrates the event's eighth year. The Santa Claus special takes place on select days from November 16, 2013, through December 24, 2013. Discounts are available for visitors who check out the event in November. The savings is $5.
Pikes Peak Cog Railway - 1936
Also See: Free Pikes Peak Coupons, Free Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Coupons, Free Cave of the Winds Coupons, Free North Pole Colorado Coupons, Free Denver Museum of Nature and Science Coupons, Free Denver Aquarium Coupons, Free Denver Zoo Coupons, Free Denver Art Museum Coupons, Free Butterfly Pavilion Coupons, Free Elitch Gardens Coupons