From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire takes place each year from mid August through October, with an estimated 200,000 people attending each year. Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire coupons and discount tickets are one way visitors to the faire can save on admission. Discount coupons include dollars off savings, and are offered at select local retailers. Dollars off discount tickets are available when purchased online, or for those that purchase a season pass, good for free admission throughout the duration of the faire.
|Offered by||Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire|
|Location||2775 Lebanon Rd, Manheim, PA 17545-8711|
|Features||Jousting, rides, food, shopping, shows|
|AAA discount?||2013 discount of $1.45 per ticket when purchased online|
Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire Coupons
Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire Coupons and Free Offers
- Visitors can follow the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest faire news and special discount offers.
- Discount coupons are available for dollars off savings at participating Hess, Burger King, Boyers, and 'TurkeyHill locations. Coupons can also be picked up at Philadelphia area hotels, as well as Lancaster County hotels and attractions. Discount coupons are also offered from select travel plazas, including the Allentown north and southbound plazas, the Hickory Run north and southbound plazas, and the Peter J. Camiel westbound plaza. Offers include BOGO deals for select days.
- Visitors can purchase a season pass and get free admission all season. Passes for adults are just $100, and for children are $45.
- Visitors can purchase tickets online, and save $5 on admission.
- Visitors can sign up for the faire's free mailing list to get all the latest news and special offers sent to their e-mail address. Sign-up is available on the faire's official website.
- 2013 themed weekends occasionally offer special discounts and deals, including dollars off savings.
About the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire is set in the year 1589, and features a variety of activities for the entire family to enjoy. This includes jousting, games, rides, shopping, shows, and more. The faire also features period food and drinks, including beer and wine.
The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire takes place weekends and Labor Day from August 3 through October 27, 2013. The faire is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Terror Behind the Walls Coupons, Free Philadelphia Zoo Coupons, Free Allens Haunted Hayrides Coupons, Free Adventure Aquarium Coupons, Free Hersheypark in the Dark Coupons, Free Pittsburgh Zoo Coupons, Free Sandcastle Coupons, Free Dorney Park Coupons, Free Sesame Place Coupons, Free Knoebels Coupons