From Best Free Stuff Guide
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway coupons and discounts are available online as printable coupons, and include dollars off savings. Discounts are also available for seniors, groups, and annual pass-holders.
The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway is located in Palm Springs, California, near both Los Angeles and San Diego. Since making its maiden voyage on September 14, 1963, the tramway has welcomed more than 12 million passengers.
|Offered by||Palm Springs Aerial Tramway|
|Location||One Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262|
|Features||Tram ride, restaurant, gift shop, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, season pass offers, etc.|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 62 and over save $2 on admission|
About the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
On Monday through Friday, the first tram goes up at 10 a.m. On Saturdays, Sundays, and holiday periods, the first tram goes up at 8 a.m. The last train goes up at 8 p.m. on all operating days, and then comes down at 9:45 p.m. During operating hours, trams depart every 30 minutes.
Admission prices for the tramway are $23.95 for adults, $16.95 for children 3-12, $21.95 for seniors 62 and over, and free for children under the age of three.
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway Coupons and Free Offers
- The official website of the California Travel & Tourism Commission provides access to a printable coupon good for $3 off an adult and child admission ticket.
- Visitors are able to keep in touch with the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway on Facebook or follow the attraction's Twitter feed. Both provide access to news on promotional discounts and offers. This includes special holiday savings at the tramway's Peaks The Restaurant.
- An annual pass is available to purchase at a cost of $150 for adults and $90 for children. The cost of a pass includes unlimited rides for a year.
- A "Ride 'n' Dine" ticket is available for a round trip on the tramway and dining at the Pines Cafe. The cost for adults and seniors is $36 and for children is $23.50.
- Group discounts and packages are available for 15-25 people, and include the "Ride 'n' Dine Combination" and the "Ride 'n' Lunch Combination." Reservations must be made in advance. Consumers are able to access additional information by calling 760-325-1449 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children 3-12 are able to sign up for the free "Tramsters Club" and receive 10 percent off all tram rides and gift shop purchases. The program is free to join, and takes two weeks to become active after sign up.
- Companies and organizations with 100 or more members or employees are able to sign up for the free "Alpine Club." Discount cards are available to distribute to employees or members for 15 percent off tram rides and 10 percent off at the restaurant and gift shop.
Riding the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
Also See: Free Soak City Coupons, Free San Diego Zoo Coupons, Free Knotts Berry Farm Coupons, Free Legoland Coupons, Free Birch Aquarium Coupons, Free Aquarium of the Pacific Coupons, Free San Diego Natural History Museum Coupons