From Best Free Stuff Guide
Olive Garden coupons lower the cost of entrees, sides, appetizers, drinks, and desserts. Coupons for Olive Garden may be available inside local newspapers, coupon books, or on the Internet as printable coupons. Olive Garden printable coupons, for example, are periodically sent to customers who subscribe to the Olive Garden e-mail newsletter.
Operated by Darden Concepts, Inc., Olive Garden operates more than 750 locations. In addition to serving food, the restaurant also offers several services to diners. These include an online menu, to go orders, online recipes, and gift cards.
|Offered by||Darden Restaurants|
|Limitations||May be limited to one coupon per customer or party, depending on the offer|
|Coupon required?||While some promotions don't require a coupon, most Olive Garden free offers require coupons|
|Military discount?||No daily military discount, but on Veteran's Day, Olive Garden has offered a free entree to all active and retired military.|
Olive Garden Coupon
Olive Garden Coupons and Free Offers
- Darden Restaurants occasionally publish Olive Garden coupons in local newspapers and publications. The coupons can generally be found in separate inserts published by SmartSource or RedPlum, and are usually issued alongside the introduction of new menu items.
- Olive Garden coupons and free vouchers are also offered through the restaurant's Facebook page, and include dollars off deals. A sample Olive Garden Facebook coupon promotion offered a chance to win one of 250 Olive Garden prize packs that included a $10 gift card and a bottle of Olive Garden salad dressing during a 10-day giveaway.
- The RecycleBank Program sometimes includes Olive Garden rewards that allow customers to exchange RecycleBank points for Olive Garden coupons or Darden gift cards.
- Diners can save by signing up for Olive Garden's free newsletter on the official Olive Garden website. Once signed up, members will receive limited-time offers, specials, event information, restaurant news, and contest information by e-mail.
- Local Olive Gardens deliver meals to police, fire departments, and hospital staff each year on Labor Day. The specific organizations are identified by each restaurant in advance.
More Olive Garden Offers
- Many Olive Garden receipts have a link to www.OliveGardenSurvey.com for guest satisfaction surveys. Guests who complete the survey are entered into a weekly survey for cash prizes ranging from $50 to $1,000.
- Throughout the year, Olive Garden offers different promotions for diners. One promotion is the never-ending pasta bowl. Diners are served unlimited soup or salad and bread sticks, along with their choice of pasta and sauce, all for just $8.95.
- In addition to promotions, Olive Garden also offers numerous Specials on its menu. These can be accessed by selecting the Specials icon at the bottom of the main page under the Menu section.
How to Get Olive Garden Coupons
Olive Garden Gift Cards
Olive Garden gift cards can be purchased online, or at any Olive Garden location. Gift cards, which carry no service fees or expiration dates, can be purchased in denominations starting at $5 and going up to $250. In addition to having the option to personalize gift cards, customers can also check their balance online. Olive Garden offers discounts on bulk gift card orders over $500, with discounts being determined based on each individual order.
Olive Garden gift cards can be earned with some credit card reward programs. For example, Digital Federal Credit Unions' Sign and Rewards program allows customers to earn a $10 Darden Restaurants gift card after spending $500 with their Visa card.
Olive Garden's Tuscan Garlic Chicken
About the Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
Olive Garden serves traditional Italian fare such as pizza and pasta, as well as select beef, pork, chicken, and seafood entrees. Some of the featured menu items include appetizers like the spinach and artichoke dip, and entrees like chicken marsala, chicken milanese, chicken with lemon sage sauce, lasagna, and cheese ravioli with mushroom ragu. Olive Garden restaurants are open during lunch and dinner hours; with lunch portions being both smaller and less expensive than the evening entrees. Dinner entree prices range from $10-$20. Olive Garden entrees include unlimited bread sticks and a never ending salad bowl.
Olive Garden $2 Panini Coupon
Olive Garden periodically emails printable coupons like this one to customers who have signed up for their email list.
Olive Garden Facebook Scams
While Olive Garden routinely makes special offers and contests available to fans, Facebook has also been used by scammers to gather personal data from users. Some Olive Garden Facebook scams have claimed to give away $500 if Olive Garden gift cards, while others promise a free meal giveaway in return for clicking on a link and posting a comment about Olive Garden on Facebook. Clicking on the link takes you to a Facebook app that requests access to a user's Facebook account data.
Also See: Buca di Beppo Free Lasagna, Free Cheesecake Factory Coupons, Free Ninety Nine Coupons, Free Texas Roadhouse Coupons, Free Pizza Coupons, Free Ruby Tuesday Coupons, Free Buca di Beppo Coupons, Free Sweet Tomatoes Coupons