From Best Free Stuff Guide
Old World Wisconsin coupons and discounts can help save visitors money on admission. Discounts include percentages off savings, dollars off discounts, and buy one, get one free deals. These are available as printed coupons inside select Entertainment Coupon Books, or as printable coupons on select Wisconsin-based tourist websites. Discounts are also available to groups.
Old World Wisconsin is the largest museum catering to the history of rural life in the world. Located in Eagle, Wisconsin, the museum opened in 1976, and features more than 60 structures that include outbuildings and ethnic farmsteads.
|Offered by||Old World Wisconsin|
|Location||W372 S9727 Hwy 67, PO Box 69, Eagle, WI 53119|
|Features||Day camps, field trips, plays, gift shop, 60 period structures|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, printed coupons, coupon books, group discounts, member deals|
Old World Wisconsin Coupons and Free Offers
- Visitors can purchase a Milwaukee Entertainment Coupon Book to access coupons good for 10 percent off all admissions, or one free admission with the purchase of an admission. 
- Consumers can access printable Old World Wisconsin coupons from tourist websites like VISIT Milwaukee, which offers a coupon good for 10 percent off purchases made at the museum store.
- Visitors can "Like" Old World Wisconsin's Facebook page or follow the attraction's Twitter feed, and keep up with news and special promotional offers year round.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 24 or more people when made in advance by calling 262-594-6301 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Group dinner theater packages are also available for groups of 15 or more people. The savings is $5 per ticket.
- Visitors can purchase an annual membership to the Wisconsin Historical Society and receive free admission to Old World Wisconsin. Members will also receive a 10 percent discount on purchases made at the museum store.
Visiting Old World Wisconsin
About Old World Wisconsin
Admission prices for Old World Wisconsin are $16 for adults, $9 for children ages 5-17, $14 for seniors age 65 and over, $14 for students with valid ID, and free for children under the age of five. This includes an all-day tram transportation pass.