From Best Free Stuff Guide
Oklahoma State Fair coupons, vouchers, discounts, and deals can help visitors save on admission and ride costs. Discount tickets can be purchased in advance, saving fair-goers between $1-$2 on admission. Additional discounts are available on select discount days throughout the duration of the fair.
The Oklahoma State Fair is held every September at State Fair Park northeast of the Interstate 40 and Interstate 44 intersection in Oklahoma City. The festival is a family-friendly attraction that offers a variety of activities, including rides, food, games, 4-h competitions, concerts, special events, and exhibits.
|Offered by||Oklahoma State Fair|
|Location||10th & May, Oklahoma City, OK 73107|
|Features||Rides, games, food, competitions, exhibits, concerts, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Advance ticket discounts, season passes, special discount days, etc.|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors over 55 receive free admission on Wednesday September 19, 2012|
|Military discount?||Yes; one day is designated Armed Forces Day, and includes free admission for military personnel and their spouses (valid military ID required)|
About the Oklahoma State Fair
The 2012 Oklahoma State Fair takes place from September 13 through September 23. The gate admission does not include special event tickets or rides.
Parking at the fair is available free on-site. Spaces are available at both the north and south ends of the property.
Oklahoma State Fair Coupons and Free Offers
- The Oklahoma State Fair publishes deals and discounts on its Facebook, facebook.com/OkStateFair and Twitter feed.
- Discounted tickets for gate admission are available in advance each year. Tickets purchased by the fair's opening date at the State Fair Arena box office, and from select MidFirst Bank Centers, Cox Retail Stores, and On Cue Store locations receive the discount.
- Season passes to the fair can be purchased each year.
- An opening day discount of $2 off admission is available each year.
- Monday, September 17, 2012, is School Kids' Day. All kids through grade 12 were admitted free.
- Admission on Tuesday, September 18, 2012, is only $3 as part of Super Saver Tuesday.
- Various media outlets, including consumer blogs, radio, and television stations, may offer free ticket giveaways throughout the fair's duration.
- Discounts at food during the fair are available in the Little Coupon Book. The book is sold for $6 at the fair, and is also available from community groups as a fundraiser before the fair begins.
Visiting the Oklahoma State Fair
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Oklahoma City Zoo Coupons, Free Frontier City Coupons, Free White Water Bay Coupons, Free Science Museum Oklahoma Coupons, Free Tulsa Zoo Coupons, Free Olive Garden Coupons, Free Oklahoma Aquarium Coupons, Free Oklahoma Renaissance Festival Coupons