From Best Free Stuff Guide
Faire-goers who use Northern California Renaissance Faire coupons and discounts may travel back in time to the reign of Queen Elizabeth for less, and enjoy jousting tournaments, period food, sword fights, musicians, and costumed characters. The Northern California Renaissance Faire takes place weekends each year from mid September through mid October. 
The official Northern California Renaissance Faire website offers printable coupons and coupon codes good for dollars off and buy one, get one free (BOGO) admission deals. Additional discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.
|Offered by||Northern California Renaissance Faire|
|Location||10021 Pacheco Pass Hwy 152, Gate 6, Hollister, CA 95023-9541|
|Features||Jousting, concerts, musicians, stage performers, food, themed weekends|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, group discounts, season passes|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Renaissance Festival Coupons
About the Northern California Renaissance Faire
The 2014 Northern California Renaissance Faire will take place weekends from September 13 through October 12. Hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission prices for the 2014 faire are $25 for general admission, and free for children ages 12 and under. There may be an additional fee to park at the faire.
Each year, the faire offers several different themed weekends. For 2014, these include Pirate Invasion Weekend, Fantasy, and Oktoberfest.
Northern California Renaissance Faire Coupons and Free Offers
- For opening weekend, which runs September 14 and 15, guests may use a two-for-one coupon to receive one free adult admission with the purchase of another ticket. The coupon is downloadable through the official Northern California Renaissance Faire website; the offer is only valid at the box office during opening weekend, and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Consumers who purchase tickets online before September 17 will receive a $5 discount per ticket. Visitors must enter the code "renaissance" at checkout to get the offer.
- Visitors can join the Northern California Renaissance Faire's mailing list to learn about faire news and promotional offers. The faire also sends out coupons for members from time to time. For example, $5 off admission discounts are occasionally sent to list members.
- Consumers who "Like" the Northern California Renaissance Faire on Facebook, will receive wall postings about promotional discounts and faire news.
- Weekend Passes can be purchased online for just $35, which is a $5 savings off of the full price of two single-day admissions. This offer includes admission to the fair on Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend.
- Visitors can purchase a Fairever Pass and visit the fair all 10 days. The pass costs $150 per person, saving visitors 40 percent off the regular price.
- Faire regulars can save by purchasing a Faire FOREVER Pass, which costs $500 and allows unlimited entry for the 2013 season as well as all future faires.
- Groups of 15 or more people can save $5 per ticket each year. These discount tickets may be purchased online using the code "group."
- Local radio and television stations occasionally give away free tickets to the faire. For example, 99.7 FM offered free tickets in 2011. CBS San Francisco also offered a chance for consumers to win a 4-pack of faire tickets in 2011.
Visiting the Northern California Renaissance Faire