From Best Free Stuff Guide
Nightmare on 13th is a haunted house in Salt Lake City, Utah. The attraction is an official selection of America Haunts, and a top-31 winner of America's Best Haunted Houses from Haunted House Ratings.com. Visitors to the attraction can save on admission by using Nightmare on 13th coupons and discounts. Buy one, get one free (BOGO) deals are available inside the Salt Lake City Entertainment Coupon Book, while dollars off deals are available on the official website. Group discounts are also available (select days only).
|Offered by||Nightmare on 13th|
|Location||300 W. 1300 S., Salt Lake City, UT|
|Features||Three main attractions, the Zombie Party Weekend, online ticketing, VIP Passes to skip-the-lines, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, Entertainment Coupon Book coupons, group discounts, etc.|
About Nightmare on 13th
Nightmare on 13th opened for the 2013 season on September 13, and will run through the first weekend in November. The attraction is typically open from 7:30 p.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday evenings in September and October, and 7:30 p.m. to either 10 p.m. or 11 p.m. on all other operating nights. Admission prices cover entrance to all three attractions including 13 Levels of Fear, Mutant, and Dark Harvest. Tickets cost $20 per person, with a $1 booking fee when purchasing online. In addition, guests may purchase a VIP Pass for $15 more, which allows them to skip the line.
Nightmare on 13th Coupons and Free Offers
- The official Nightmare on 13th website offers a printable coupon good for $5 off Monday thru Thursday, and $2 off Friday and Saturday. Consumers may access it by clicking on the Coupon link on the main page and entering a name and e-mail address. A coupon will then be sent to the address provided.
- Haunted-house enthusiasts can purchase the Salt Lake City Entertainment Coupon Book and access a coupon good for a free VIP Pass when a VIP Pass of equal or greater value is purchased, for a savings of up to $30.
- Visitors who text the word Nightmare to the number 84700 will receive discount offers and savings information throughout the duration of the haunted house.
- Guests can "Like" Nightmare on 13th on Facebook and get access to promotional offers and haunted house news throughout the operating season.
- Group discounts are available Monday through Thursday. Groups of 20 or more can save $8 per personon admission. Group rates are not available October 29, October 30, or Halloween night.
- Nightmare on 13th offers consumers a free app for the iPhone and the iPad. The app can be downloaded for free from iTunes. The app allows consumers to purchase tickets directly through it. 
- Nightmare on 13th offers the "Bounceback" incentive. When customers purchase a ticket a wristband is placed on their wrist. If this wristband remains untouched on the consumer's wrist they can receive free admission on select "Bounceback" nights. The wristband cannot be tampered with in any way. Otherwise, the free admission is not valid.
- Each year, select radio and television stations in the Salt Lake City area may offer free ticket giveaways to listeners and viewers.
- Each VIP guest who buys their ticket online gets a free soft drink and free 6x8 photograph in addition to their front-of-the-line privileges. The two retail items are valued at $10 together and the VIP pass costs $10 more than a regular ticket, so the pass pays for itself for customers who would purchase a drink and photo anyway.
Visiting Nightmare on 13th
Also See: Free Lagoon Coupons, Free Living Planet Aquarium Coupons, Free Hogle Zoo Coupons, Free Haunted Attraction Coupons, Free Haunted Hayride Coupons, Free Haunted House Coupons, Halloween Freebies, October Freebies, Free Utah State Fair Coupons, Free Seven Peaks Coupons, Free Rodizio Grill Coupons