From Best Free Stuff Guide
The New York Renaissance Faire takes visitors back in time to the 16th century and Elizabethan England. The faire invites visitors to enjoy period food, games, music, rides, arts, and crafts. The 2013 faire takes place Saturdays, Sundays, and Labor Day Monday from August 3 through September 22.
New York Renaissance Faire coupons and discounts are available online through the official website each year one month before the festival begins. Discounts are also available through area hotels in the form of package deals or discounted room rates for faire visitors. Savings are also offered for groups and Queen's Pass-holders.
|Offered by||New York Renaissance Faire|
|Location||600 Route 17A, Tuxedo Park, NY 10987|
|Features||Period food and drink, shopping, jousting, shows|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, season pass deals, group discounts|
|AARP discount?||No, but the faire has offered dollars off discounts for seniors at the box office|
|Military discount?||The faire has offered dollars off discounts at the box office with valid military ID|
About the New York Renaissance Faire
The New York Renaissance Faire's hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends and Labor Day Monday. 2013 marks the faire's 36th season.
During the faire's duration, a bus from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan makes a round trip visit to the faire. Shortline/CoachUSA offers a round trip bus ticket or a package deal that includes a ticket and bus transportation.
New York Renaissance Faire Coupons and Free Offers
- Printable New York Renaissance Faire coupons are available each year on the faire's official website. Coupons are posted in July, one month before the faire opens.
- Fordham University's radio station, WFUV 90.7 FM Public Radio, offers numerous discounts to their members. This includes a free child admission ticket to the New York Renaissance Faire with the purchase of an adult ticket. In order to get the deal, members must present their WFUV MemberCard at the box office.
- The New York Renaissance Faire operates a Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing fans and followers with information on faire news and promotional offers.
- Several area hotels offer discounted room rates for fairegoers or package deals that include faire tickets. Participating hotels include the Homewood Suites by Hilton in Mahwah, New Jersey, the Sleepy Valley Inn in Warwick, New York, and the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Suffern, New York. Additional information on available hotels and packages is listed under the Hotels section on the New York Renaissance Faire's official website.
- The New York Renaissance Faire's e-mail newsletter notifies subscribers by e-mail of news and discount offers.
- Group discounts are offered for those visiting with 15 or more people and go on sell each year in June. Groups save 23 percent on adult tickets and 27 percent on child tickets. Adults pay $17 and children pay $8.
- Every year, the New York Renaissance Faire offers Early Bird ticket prices. These discounted ticket prices are available until the end of July each year. Discounts typically include 22 percent off adult tickets and 18 percent off child tickets. In order to get the discount, tickets must be purchased online.
- Throughout the faire's duration, tickets are available to purchase online for a discount of $2 per ticket.
- The New York Reniassance Faire's "Queen's Pass" is available to purchase for one up front fee and includes free admission to the faire for the entire duration. Passes go on sale each year in the Spring and are available to purchase through the faire's official website.
Renaissance Festival Coupons
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free New York City, Free New York Aquarium Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Museum Coupons, Free Strong Museum Coupons, Free Darien Lake Coupons, Free Martin's Fantasy Island Coupons, Free Sylvan Beach Amusement Park Coupons, Free Buffalo Zoo Coupons