From Best Free Stuff Guide
Netherworld is one of the top haunted house attractions in the United States, and takes place each year in September, October, and November. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the walk-thru haunt is filled with special effects, live actors, and monsters. 2013 marked Netherworld's 16th year in operation.
Netherworld coupons provide visitors to the haunted house with money-saving opportunities during the Halloween season. Savings are available online through third-party coupon websites, and include dollars-off and percentage-off deals. Discount tickets are also available through local vendors in the Atlanta area, as well as from local media outlets in the form of ticket giveaways.
|Location||6624 Dawson Blvd., Norcross, GA|
|Features||Banshee, The Hive, museum, games, downloads, online ticketing, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Coupons from local retailers, printable coupons, group discounts, etc.|
Netherworld was open in 2013 September 27 through November 2. The attraction is open September 27 and 28 and October 4 through November 3. Operating hours are 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. on September 27, 28 and 31, and November 1 and 2. Netherworld is open from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. October 6-30, and November 3. It is open from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. October 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, and 26.
Tickets are available to purchase online or at the box office beginning at 7 p.m. each night. Service fees apply for online purchases. The two main attractions at Netherworld are The Dead Ones and Boogeyman. Ticket prices for the 2013 season were $22 for The Dead Ones on all nights except Fridays and Saturdays, and $25 on Fridays and Saturdays. Combination tickets for both The Dead Ones and Boogeyman cost $28 all nights except Fridays and Saturdays, and $30 on Fridays and Saturdays.
For those who don't wish to wait in line, Netherworld sells the Speed Pass for $50. The Speed Pass offers front-of-the-line access, and is only available on select nights.
Netherworlds Coupons and Free Offers
- Netherworld operates a Facebook page and Twitter feed, both of which provide information on promotional offers and news for Netherworld throughout the event's duration.
- The free Netherworld mailing list provides attraction news on special events and offers. The attraction also sends exclusive discount opportunities to guests who sign up.
- The Courtyard Marriott, located one mile from the haunted house, offers a special group rate for guests who attend Netherworld. With this deal, the cost for overnight accommodations is only $62 when visitors book using the code "NTHNTHB."
- Group admission rates are available for parties of 20 or more people. For groups of 20-49 people on all days but Friday and Saturday, combo tickets cost $23 each; for groups of 50-74 people on these days, combo tickets cost $20 each; and for groups of 75 or more people, tickets cost just $18 each on these days for a discount of $10 per ticket. On Fridays and Saturdays, all tickets cost an additional $5. In order to receive the discount, reservations must be made in advance.
- Visitors can purchase a pack of 10 tickets online and save $25.
- Discount coupons for Netherworld are available from Atlanta area Subway locations as well as inside Creative Loafing magazine. Coupons are not valid on Fridays and Saturdays during the month of October or on Halloween night.
- Throughout the attraction's duration, local radio stations and Netherworld's sponsors may give away free tickets. Sponsors include Subway, Creative Loafing, Xfinity and AMC network.
Also See: Free Haunted House Coupons, Halloween Freebies, October Freebies, Free Haunted Hayride Coupons, Free Haunted Attraction Coupons, Free Zoo Atlanta Coupons, Free Spookywoods Coupons, Free Stone Mountain Park Coupons, Free High Museum Coupons, Free Fernbank Museum of Natural History Coupons