From Best Free Stuff Guide
There are several ways for consumers to save on Mucinex products, including coupons and discounts that are offered through the official Mucinex website. Coupons are also available from local pharmacies such as Walgreens and inside weekly ad circulars for select retail stores and drug stores. Free Mucinex samples may also be available through a patient's doctor or healthcare provider.
Compared to other over-the-counter medications, Mucinex is an expensive medication. The average price for a 40-count box ranges from $20 to $30.
|Offered by||Reckitt Benckiser Inc.|
|Locations||Pharmacies, supermarkets, grocery stores|
|Limitations||Coupons and free samples are available for a limited time only|
|Coupon required?||Yes, for some offers|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by BestFreeStuffGuide.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
Mucinex Coupons and Free Offers
- Fans of the Mucinex Facebook page, facebook.com/mucinex, can print out a $1.00 Mucinex coupon. Mucinex also posts free sample offers on Facebook from time to time.
- Free Mucinex samples may be available through a patient's doctor or healthcare provider. Pharmaceutical companies will often provide doctors with free samples of their new and existing products to distribute to patients. Mucinex may distribute free samples directly to consumers through giveaways on their Facebook page. Finally, consumers may be able to request free samples directly from Reckitt Benckiser Inc., the medication's manufacturer.
- Mucinex coupons are accessible through the official Mucinex website by selecting the Home Solutions option at the bottom of the page. The Reckitt Benckiser Home Solutions website offers a free newsletter, notifying subscribers of special coupons, offers, and giveaways by e-mail for products like Mucinex.
- Coupons for Mucinex may sometimes be available as printable coupons from pharmacies like Walgreens and CVS. Both websites issue printable coupons to customers online. Offers may include dollars off Mucinex products. In addition, pharmacies like Walgreens also issue a monthly coupon book which sometimes contains Mucinex coupons.
- Mucinex discounts may also be available inside weekly ad circulars for pharmacies like Rite Aid. Ad circulars are available inside the Sunday newspaper, online, or at the front entrance of stores that offer them.
- Reckitt Benckiser periodically offers Mucinex coupons in the Sunday supplement to major newspapers.
Mucinex is an FDA approved over-the-counter (OTC) medication used to treat chest congestion. It is available to purchase online or from local pharmacies like Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid. Stores like Walmart and Target also offer Mucinex products, as do many supermarkets and grocery stores.
Mucinex is the brand name for guaifenesin, which is used to relieve chest congestion. It is available in several different forms, including liquid, tablet, capsule, nasal spray, and extended release. It may be used alone or in combination with antihistamines, decongestants, and cough suppressants. Mucinex is part of a group of drugs known as expectorants. It works by thinning the mucus in a patient's airways, thereby making it easier for them to cough up the mucus.
Side effects may occur while taking Mucinex. Common side effects may include headache, vomiting, or nausea. Although rare, serious allergic reactions may occur. This includes difficulty breathing, swelling and itching of the face, throat, or tongue, and severe dizziness.
Also See: Free Allegra, Free Claritin, Free Zyrtec, Free Triaminic, Free Aleve, Free Advil, Free Walmart Samples, Free Target Samples, Free Walgreens Coupons and Codes, Free CVS Coupons and Codes, Free Rite Aid Coupons and Codes, Free Target Coupons and Codes, Free Walmart Coupons and Codes