From Best Free Stuff Guide
Minnesota Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts provide several savings opportunities for patrons each year. Printed coupons and discount tickets are available through several participating businesses. Season pass offers, resident discounts, senior offers, and AAA discounts are also available.
The Minnesota Renaissance Festival takes place each year from the middle of August through late September, offering visitors 16 stages that feature a variety of entertainment. The festival is held over seven themed weekends, which feature more than 250 artisans demonstrating their wares, period food and drink, and live jousting.
Flickr: Alaskan Dude
|Offered by||Minnesota Renaissance Festival|
|Location||1244 Canterbury Road South Shakopee, MN 55379|
|Features||Jousting, period food and drink, entertainment, jousting, shopping|
|Types of coupons||Printed coupons, discount tickets, season passes|
|AAA discount?||Yes, discounted tickets are available for AAA members each year|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors save $2 on admission|
|Military discount?||Buy one, get one free adult admission on August 30, 31, and September 1, 2014 with military ID or paperwork.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Minnesota Renaissance Festival Coupon
2014 Minnesota Renaissance Festival
The 2014 Minnesota Renaissance Festival takes place August 16 through September 28. The festival is open Weekends, Labor Day, and Friday, September 26, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Parking is available free on site.
The Minnesota Renaissance Festival welcomes an average 280,000 guests each year, making it the largest renaissance festival in the U.S. The festival, which began in September of 1971, takes visitors back to the 16th century.
Minnesota Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- General admission tickets purchased in advance online receive a discount. The savings vs standard gate admission is $3 for adults and $2.45 for children. There is no advance discount on seniors tickets.
- Free admission with the donation of blood, during the Blood Drive on August 16 and 17. Registration for the Blood Drive begins August 1.
- Children aged four and under are admitted free each year.
- Tickets are also available to purchase in advance at participating retailers, including Walgreens, Whole Foods, Menards, the Chamber and Visitors Bureau, and SuperAmerica. Tickets are typically available each year after the first week of August.
- Discount coupons are available from participating Subway, Papa Murphy's, and Dunn Bros Coffee locations.
- Each year, guests from certain cities receive BOGO admission on select days when they show proof of residency. Some of the cities included are Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, and Davenport, Iowa, Fargo and Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, Winnipeg and Thunder Bay residents in Canada, and Detroit Lakes, Brainerd, and Fergus Falls, Minnesota.
2014 Minnesota Renaissance Festival Multi-Day Discounts
- The Minnesota Renaissance Festival offers a two-day pass each year. The 2014 pass costs $35.95, saving visitors over $10. Both days must be used during the same weekend.
- Season passes are available each year. In 2014, the adult price is $89.95, and a child's season pass is $50.95. These passes provide unlimited admission for the duration of the festival.
Artisan Appreciation Weekends
The first three weekends (August 16-17, 23-24, 30-31, and September 1) are designated to support the artisans who sell their wares in the Shoppes. Festival guests who spend at least $250 in the Shoppes can turn in their receipts at the Info Booth and receive one free admission ticket to return on any of the remaining weekends.
Minnesota Renaissance Festival — My Favorite Minnesota
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Mall of America Coupons, Free Minnesota Zoo Coupons, Free Minnesota State Fair Coupons, Free Minnesota Children's Museum Coupons, Free Science Museum Minnesota Coupons, Free Valleyfair Coupons, Free Sea Life Coupons, Free Nickelodeon Universe Coupons