From Best Free Stuff Guide
Located in St. Paul, Minnesota, the Minnesota Children's Museum opened on December 12, 1981. Minnesota Children's Museum coupons help visitors save on admission, and are available to those that sign up for the museum's free e-mail list. Additional discounts are offered to those visiting with a group of 20 or more people, museum members, and those that visit on the third Sunday of each month.
The Minnesota Children's Museum has welcomed over six million visitors since opening in 1981. In addition to the five main permanent exhibits, which include Earth World, Our World, Habitat, Rooftop ArtPark, and World Works, the museum also offers visiting exhibits, special events, private rentals, and birthday parties.
|Offered by||Minnesota Children's Museum|
|Location||10 West 7th Street in downtown St. Paul|
|Features||Permanent and traveling exhibits, educational programs, facility rentals, birthday parties, snacks and food, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, free admission, etc.|
|AAA discounts?||$1 off for up to four people with valid membership card|
|Military discounts?||Dollars off military discounts are available with a valid military ID|
About the Minnesota Children's Museum
The Minnesota Children's Museum is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The museum is closed on Mondays from Labor Day to Memorial Day. It is also closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas Eve, July 4, and Easter Day. Three-hour parking at the museum is available at the World Trade Center parking ramp and costs $4.
Admission prices are $8.95. Children under age one are free.
Minnesota Children's Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- The Minnesota Children's Museum operates a Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing fans and followers with information on museum news and promotional offers.
- The Minneosta Children's Museum's free mailing list notifies subscribers of news and special offers as they become available.
- An annual membership to the Minnesota Children's Museum is available to purchase for one up front fee and includes free admission privileges all year. Members also receive discounts at local Minneapolis/St. Paul businesses, including $2 off at the Science Museum of Minnesota, 10 percent off at Kiddywampus, 10 percent off at Kid Spark Store, and more.
- The museum offers free admission the third Sunday of each month, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., as part of the Target Free Events program.
- Group rates are available for those visiting with 20 or more children. Children pay $4.75 per ticket. For every four children, one adult is admitted free. Additional adult tickets are $4.75.
- On the second Saturday of each month, visitors can download a Metro Transit ride pass, and ride the Metro to the museum for free. In addition, visitors will receive $2 off admission to the museum by showing their ride pass at the ticket counter.
- Coupons for the Minnesota Children's Museum may sometimes be offered inside Minneapolis area tourist magazines and brochures.
- Printable Minnesota Children's Museum coupons are sometimes offered through third party coupon and tourist websites and include dollars off discounts.
Where to Find Museum Coupons
Also See: Free Sea Life Coupons, Free Mall of America Coupons, Free Valleyfair Coupons, Free Minnesota Zoo Coupons, Free Science Museum Minnesota Coupons, Free Nickelodeon Universe Coupons, Target Free Events