From Best Free Stuff Guide
McDonalds offers an assortment of ways for customers to save on their next meal out at the fast-food chain. This includes a special discounted menu and free Wi-Fi at select locations. McDonalds also offers occasional coupons, freebies, and samples when promoting new menu items.
McDonalds is a fast food franchise with over 35,000 locations in 100 countries. Throughout the year, McDonalds serves customers a variety of fast food menu items for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including french fries, hamburgers, Chicken McNuggets, hash browns, and pancakes.
|Offered by||McDonalds and independent franchisees|
|Limitations||Most free food offers are for a limited time only|
|Coupon required?||For some offers|
McDonalds Coupons and Free Offers
- McDonalds occasionally offers special promotional discounts, freebies, and coupons to its Facebook fans and Twitter followers.
- Participants in the Recyclebank Program can earn McDonald's coupons that entitle a customer to a various free food offers.
- McDonald's publishes coupons in Sunday newspaper coupon supplements, such as those produced by RedPlum
Other McDonald's Promotions
- McDonalds offers customers value items on its special dollar menu. For breakfast, these dollar items include a sausage burrito, hash brown, sausage biscuit, sausage McMuffin, and a small premium roast coffee. For the rest of the day, dollar items include small fries, small beverage, hot fudge sundae, baked apple pie, McDouble, McChicken, fruit 'n yogurt parfait, and a side salad.
- McDonalds often offers free menu items and samples when it begins promoting a new product. Past promotions have included free smoothies, coffee, new chicken items, and more.
- McDonalds participates in Foursquare, and occasionally offers free or discounted items to those that check-in to a McDonald's location or become mayor of a McDonald's location.
- Special promotions are listed on the official McDonalds website. Promotions may include free games and activities centered around McDonalds products. Examples of games include the Dollar Smarts playground, with word puzzles and other brain-boosters; and the McNuggets Saucy Challenge.
- McDonalds operates a site called HappyMeal.com, which has free games and videos for children. Visitors to the site can also view the free toys that come with some Happy Meal purchases.
- McDonalds periodically runs a Monopoly game contest promotion, based on the family board game. Customers receive game pieces on select McDonalds menu items, and can win prizes ranging from free food to one million dollars.
Free Wi-Fi at McDonalds
- McDonalds offers customers free WiFi access at over 11,500 locations. To sign on, users will need to have a Wi-Fi enabled device. Users should select Wayport_Access from the available network options, and then choose the connect option. A list of McDonalds offering free Wi-Fi can be found on the official McDonald's website.
The McDonalds Corporation was founded in 1955 in San Bernardino, California, although its roots date back to 1940 with the opening of McDonalds Bar-B-Que by Dick and Mac McDonald. Today, the McDonalds franchise operates more than 32,000 locations worldwide. McDonald's created the first drive-thru service window in 1975.
Also See: Free Whataburger, Free IHOP Coupons, Free Dennys Coupons, Free Baskin Robbins, Free Steak and Shake Coupons, Free Wendy's Coupons, Free Fuddruckers Coupons, Free Rainforest Cafe Coupons, Free Johnny Rockets Coupons, Free Which Wich Coupons, Free Jimmy John's Coupons