From Best Free Stuff Guide
Max and Erma's is a franchise family-style restaurant chain based out of Columbus, Ohio. Max and Erma's coupons and discounts help diners save money on their next meal out. Offers include dollars off discounts, and buy one, get one free (BOGO) deals. Deals are available through select coupon mailers and as printable coupons to members of the restaurant's e-club.
Max & Erma's is hosting a used bike drive in April. A coupon redeemable for one of Max & Erma's famous hamburgers during National Hamburger Month, which is celebrated in May, will be given with each used bicycle donated.
|Offered by||American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC|
|Competitors||Perkins, Cracker Barrel, Mimi's Cafe|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons|
|Military discount?||Select locations offer a 10% discount for military personnel with valid military ID|
Max and Erma's Coupons
- Max and Erma's offers franchise locations, so some locations may issue their own coupons inside local print publications, including coupon books, Sunday newspapers, dining magazines, and coupon mailers. For example, coupon mailers like Valpak offer a variety of Max and Erma's coupons throughout the year. Offers typically include $5 off a purchase of $20 or more and one free burger with the purchase of an entree.
- The Max and Erma's e-club notifies members about information on special gift card offers, dining discounts, and new menu items by e-mail. It is free to sign up for on the official Max and Erma's website.
- Max and Erma's offers a free Good Neighbor Rewards Card program. Cards are available to order online, and savings begin immediately. Customers receive a free $4 reward just for joining. Customers that visit one to five times each year will save five percent each time they visit. Diners visiting 6-23 times a year will save 5 percent on their meal. Guests dining 24-47 times will receive a 10 percent discount, and guests dining 48 or more times will save 15 percent.
- Max and Erma's offers Happy Hour discounts Monday through Friday. Happy Hour varies by location, but usually provides $5 munchies at the bar and patio only.
- Every Wednesday, diners receive two free chocolate chip cookies.
- Max and Erma's offers an online survey to customers who enter a code from their printed restaurant receipt. Once the survey has been completed, diners may receive a discount coupon.
- Max and Erma's distributes a free Slider with a beverage purchase on Memorial Day; no coupon is needed. They distributed 11,000 on Free Slider Day in 2012, and estimated they distributed 12,000 in 2013.
Max and Erma's Gift Cards
Max and Erma's gift cards are available to purchase online or at any Max and Erma's location (except for airport locations). Gift cards are available in denominations of $10, $25, $50, $75, and $100, and are redeemable at any Max and Erma's location except for airport locations.
For a limited time during the Christmas holidays, customers who purchase $25 worth of gift cards will receive a $5 bonus card. Bonus cards are typically redeemable from January 1 through March.
Dining at Max and Erma's
About Max and Erma's
Since 1972, when the original Max and Erma's was purchased by Barry Zacks and Todd Barnum, the restaurant has grown to include more than 100 locations throughout Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and several other U.S. states.  Menu items at Max and Erma's include assorted appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches burgers, chicken dishes, faijitas, BBQ ribs, sirloin steak, assorted sides, a sundae bar, and a variety of desserts. In addition to the food, Max and Erma's offers diners an online menu, an online restaurant locator, an online survey, carryout, and gift cards.
Also See: Free Restaurant Coupons, Free Baker's Square Coupons, Free IHOP Coupons, Free Mimi's Cafe Coupons, Free Perkins Coupons, Free Bob Evans Coupons, Free Friendly's Coupons, Free Village Inn Coupons