From Best Free Stuff Guide
Maryland Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts can help guests save on the overall cost of festival admission. Printable coupons for dollars off deals are available on the official website. In addition, festival-goers can save with group discounts, multiple day tickets, and a season pass.
Flickr: Rory Finneren
|Offered by||Maryland Renaissance Festival|
|Location||1821 Crownsville Road, Annapolis, MD 21401|
|Features||Period food, shows, costumed characters, demonstrations, pubs, pony rides|
|Military discount?||Active military personnel with photo ID receive the group discount price|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Maryland Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of seven are admitted free of charge.
- A printable coupon for the Maryland Renaissance Festival is available on the official website. The offer is good for $3 off adult tickets, $2 off senior tickets, and $1 off child tickets.
- Visitors can "Like" the Maryland Renaissance Festival on Facebook, or follow the festival's Twitter feed, and access promotional information and discount offers.
- Visitors can save by purchasing a 2-Day Pass. The cost is just $28, a $10 savings, and can be used any two days during the faire.
- Guests can also purchase a 19-Day Subscription for $120, allowing them free admission for all 19 days. This is a savings of $241.
- All seniors are admitted free on Senior Day, which is Labor Day Monday.
- Group discounts are available for 20-99 people, and over 100 people. Groups of 20-99 pay just $14 for adult admission, and $8 for kids. This is a $5 savings on adult admission, and a $1 savings for kids. Groups of 100 or more people pay just $13 for adult admission ($6 savings), and $8 for children ($1 savings).
Maryland Renaissance Festival
About the Maryland Renaissance Festival
The festival is set during the year 1544, during the reign of King Henry VIII, and features jousting, sword fights, jugglers, hypnotists, pub sings, knighting ceremonies, and a variety of other activities and shows. 
The festival, which is located just 30 miles from Washington, DC, offers a variety of services for guests. This includes handicap parking, convenient location to area hotels, ATMs, first aid, restrooms, and a customer service booth.