From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Museum of Science and History, or MOSH for short, is located in Jacksonville, Florida. Dedicated to "inspiring the joy of lifelong learning by bringing to life regional history and the sciences," the museum first opened in 1941 as The Jacksonville Children's Museum. 
MOSH coupons and discounts help save museum visitors money on admission, and are available inside the Jacksonville Entertainment Coupon Book. Discounts are also available to seniors, active military, groups of 10 or more people, and members.
Flickr: Theme Park Mom
|Offered by||Museum of Science and History|
|Location||1025 Museum Circle, Jacksonville, FL 32207|
|Features||Exhibits, planetarium, educational programs, summer camps, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Group, member, active military, and senior discounts|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors save $2 on admission|
|Military discount?||Active military personnel save $2 with a valid military ID.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
The Museum of Science and History is open Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Fridays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. The museum is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and Easter Sunday. Admission prices are $10 for adults, $8 for children ages 3-12, and $8 for seniors. Parking is available free on-site at the museum's lot. This lot is located next to the Main Street Bridge. There are also a select number of free parking spaces in the River City Brewing lot. Some spaces in the lot are paid parking.
MOSH offers visitors a variety of permanent and traveling exhibits to explore, a planetarium, special events, educational programs, concerts, and the museum's on-site store.
MOSH Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of three are admitted free.
- Consumers that visit the museum on Fridays pay only $5.
- The museum operates both a Twitter feed and Facebook page, providing discount information and museum news, some of which may be exclusive to fans and followers.
- MOSH is part of Bank of America's Museums on Us program. This means Banks of America cardholders receive free admission to the museum on the first weekend of each month.
- An annual membership to the Museum of Science and History is available to purchase for one up front fee and includes free admission privileges for an entire year. Additional perks include 10 percent off purchases made at the museum store, discounts on birthday parties and camps, 50 percent off planetarium admission, and free admission to over 200 science centers through the ASTC Passport program.
- Jacksonville Entertainment Coupon Books offer discounts for the Museum of Science and History. Coupons inside the 2012 book are good for 20 percent off unlimited admissions or 50 percent off up to four admissions.  Coupon books are available to purchase online or at participating grocery stores.
- Printable coupons may occasionally be offered online through Florida tourist websites and third party coupon websites. Printed coupons may also be available inside Florida tourist publications, coupon mailers, and coupon books.
Museum Coupons and Discounts