From Best Free Stuff Guide
Kings Restaurant coupons and discounts help diners save money on their next meal out at the neighborhood restaurant. Dollars off discounts and BOGO deals are offered as printable coupons through the official website. Customers are also able to save by signing up for the restaurant's rewards program.
Kings Restaurant is a family owned and operated dining chain in Pennsylvania. The restaurant offers customers a variety of services, including a rewards program, an online menu, gift cards, an online restaurant locator, career information, an events calendar, and an online store that sells, assorted t-shirts, plush dolls, key chains, and backpacks.
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, daily specials, gift card deals|
|Military discount?||No, but the restaurant donated portions of its "Double Fudgin' Trouble Sundae to a Veteran's Leadership Program|
Kings Restaurant Coupons
- Kings Restaurant offers breakfast specials Monday through Friday for only $3.99. The special includes french toast or pancakes, two strips of bacon or sausage, three eggs any style, and juice or a side dish.
- Kings Restaurant provides free WiFi at many of its locations.
- Customers can sign their kids up for the restaurant's free "Kids Club." Members will receive a freebie each month, and also have a chance to enter contests for numerous prizes year round.
- For a limited time during the holiday season, customers receive a $5 bonus card for every $25 gift card purchase.
- Consumers can check out the Daily Specials section of the online menu to find out about savings opportunities throughout the week.
Kings Rewards Discounts and Deals
- Kings Restaurant operates a free rewards program called "Kings Rewards," providing members with access to a variety of savings. Members earn points towards free food and beverages. For every $1 members spend at Kings Restaurant, for example, they will receive one point. After earning 130 points, members will receive five "Kings Dollars," which are redeemable for $5 worth of food and drinks. In addition, members have the option to "opt in" for additional rewards and promotions, which are sent directly to a member's e-mail. In order to start earning points, customers can pick up a membership card at any Kings Restaurant location. The card can then be activated online through the restaurant's official website. In addition, each month members receive a new special deal such as half off appetizers.
- Kings Restaurant also features a free app, which provides customers with special offer access and a restaurant locator.
About Kings Restaurant
Kings Restaurant was founded by Hartley C. King in 1967, and today there are more than 30 locations throughout Pennsylvania and Ohio. Customers that are planning a meal out at Kings can select from a variety of menu options, including breakfast items, burgers, sandwiches, soups, salads, assorted entrees such as pasta and seafood, numerous beverages and dessert selections.
Dining at Kings Restaurant