From Best Free Stuff Guide
Kings Restaurant is a family owned and operated dining chain in Pennsylvania. The restaurant offers customers a variety of services, including a rewards program, an online menu, gift cards, and community programs. Kings Restaurant coupons and discounts can help diners save money on their next meal out at the neighborhood restaurant. Dollars off discounts and BOGO deals are offered as printable coupons through the official website. Customers can also save by signing up for the restaurant's rewards program.
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, daily specials, gift card deals, etc.|
Kings Restaurant Coupons
- Diners can sign up for the free Kings Restaurant Royal Rewards program and start earning points towards free food and beverages. For every $1 members spend at Kings Restaurant, they will receive one point. After earning 130 points, members will receive five "Kings Dollars," which can be redeemed for $5 worth of food and drinks. In addition, members can earn double points on their purchases every Tuesday. In order to start earning points, customers can pick up a membership card at any Kings Restaurant location.
- Each day from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. members of the Royal Rewards program will receive half off appetizers.
- Kings Restaurant offers breakfast specials Monday through Friday for only $3.99. The special includes french toast or pancakes, two strips of bacon or sausage, three eggs any style, and juice or a side dish.
- Kings Restaurant provides free WiFi at many of its locations.
- Customers can sign their kids up for the restaurant's free Kids Club. Members will receive a freebie each month, and also have a chance to enter contests for numerous prizes year round.
- For a limited time, customers will receive a $5 bonus card for every $25 gift card purchase.
- Consumers can check out the Daily Specials section of the online menu to find out about savings opportunities throughout the week.
About Kings Restaurant
Kings Restaurant was founded by Hartley C. King in 1967, and today there are more than 30 locations throughout Pennsylvania and Ohio. Customers that are planning a meal out at Kings can select from a variety of menu options, including breakfast items, burgers, sandwiches, soups, salads, assorted entrees such as pasta and seafood, numerous beverages and dessert selections.
Dining at Kings Restaurant