From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Jungle Queen is a Riverboat and Dinner Cruise located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, that has been entertaining visitors for over 65 years. Jungle Queen coupons can save consumers money on sightseeing and dinner cruises. Dollars off discounts are available through local tourist websites, or can be found inside the Ft. Lauderdale Entertainment Coupon Book. Special deals may occasionally be found inside tourist guides and brochures as well, or through third party coupon websites.
|Offered by||Jungle Queen|
|Location||Bahia Mar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316|
|Features||Sightseeing cruises, dinner cruises, visits to the Jungle Queen Tropical Isle, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, Entertainment Coupon Book deals, discount tickets, etc.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Jungle Queen
The Jungle Queen Riverboat offers two three-hour sightseeing cruises each day that depart at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. The sightseeing cruise includes a visit to the Jungle Queen Tropical Isle, where visitors can check out monkeys, iguanas, and tropical birds. Reservations can be made by calling 954-462-5596. The Jungle Queen also offers a nightly Dinner Cruise featuring bar-b-cue ribs, chicken, and shrimp. The Dinner Cruise departs nightly at 6 p.m. The cost for the Dinner Cruise is $44.95 for adults and $23.95 for children.
Jungle Queen Coupons and Free Offers
- Visitors can purchase a Ft. Lauderdale Entertainment Coupon Book and receive a coupon good for $5 off an Adult Barbecue Ribs and Shrimp Dinner Cruise.
- Consumers can access dollars off Jungle Queen printable coupons from tourist websites like Savings On Arrival. The offer is good for $2 off the Dinner Cruise for up to four people.
- Visitors can check out the Sweepstakes section of the official Jungle Queen website to enter select contests throughout the year.
- Coupons may occasionally be found inside South Florida tourist guides, brochures, and magazines. These can be picked up inside area hotel lobbies and visitor centers.
- Consumers can purchase tickets online and save dollars of admission. Tickets can be purchased through the official Jungle Queen website.
- Visitors can "Like" the Jungle Queen on Facebook to find out about attraction news and discount information year round. Some offers may be exclusive to Facebook fans.
Jungle Queen Tour
Also See: Free Attraction Coupons, Free Monkey Jungle Coupons, Free Jungle Island Coupons, Free MOSI Coupons, Free Miami Seaquarium Coupons, Free Miami Zoo Coupons, Free Lion Country Safari Coupons, Free Butterfly World Coupons, Free Miami Science Museum Coupons, Free Miami Children's Museum Coupons, Free Palm Beach Zoo Coupons