From Best Free Stuff Guide
Hearst Castle coupons are rare, but when available they can allow visitors to the California attraction to save money on admission. Typically, the only discounts offered by the attraction are the Distinguished Veteran Pass and other state park discounts. However, group discounts are also available for 12 or more people, and tour companies often offer package deals that include Hearst Castle.
Located in San Simeon, California, the Hearst Castle estate is sprawled across 90,080 square feet, and features 56 bedrooms, 61 bathrooms, 19 sitting rooms, and 41 fireplaces. Considered one of the largest historic house museums in the United States, Hearst Castle hosted its first tour on June 2, 1958. The attraction, which took 28 years to build, hosted over 646,027 tours in 2009.
|Offered by||Hearst Castle|
|Location||750 Hearst Castle Road, San Simeon, CA 93452-9740|
|Phone number||800-444-4445 (tour reservations)|
|Features||Four different estate tours, theater, gift shop, museum shop, dining options|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, group discounts, multiple tour discounts, Distinguished Veteran Pass, tour group package deals|
|AAA discount?||Has offered a 10% discount to members|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 62 and over have saved 10% off admission|
About Hearst Castle
Hearst Castle is located 250 miles from both San Francisco and Los Angeles, California, and is typcally a five-hour drive from both cities. The attraction is open daily, and closed only on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. Tours typically begin each day at 8:20 a.m., with the last tour beginning at 3:20 p.m. Evening tours are determined by sunset. Visitors must participate in a tour in order to explore the majority of the estate grounds.
There are several tour options for visitors. The Grand Rooms Tour, which is recommended for first time visitors, costs $25 for adults and $12 for children ages 5-12. The Upstairs Suites Tour, which focuses on the upper floors of Hearst Castle, also costs $25 for adults and $12 for children. The Cottages and Kitchen Tour, which takes visitors through some of the estate's most personal rooms, costs $25 for adults and $12 for children. The Evening Tour, which takes visitors through a variety of the estate's rooms and property, costs $36 for adults and $18 for children.
Hearst Castle Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of five receive free admission with a paying adult.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Guests who pay for one of the day tours at regular price receive a 10 percent discount on any additional tour they decide to go on during that day.
- Printable coupons for 10 percent off Hearst Castle theater admission are available from websites like DestinationCoupons.com.
- Occasional package deals for Hearst Castle are available from websites like Mapwest. Deals may include Hearst Castle tours, travel accommodations, and hotel stay, depending on the offer.
- The Tour Discounts section on the official Hearst Castle website offers information about special State Park discounts throughout the year, including the Distinguished Veteran Pass.
- Groups of 12 or more people receive 10 percent off the ticket price when all the tickets are purchased at the same time.
Visiting Hearst Castle
Also See: Free San Francisco Zoo Coupons, Free Gilroy Gardens Coupons, Free Santa Cruz Boardwalk Coupons, Free Great America Coupons, Free Winchester Mystery House Coupons, Free Alcatraz Coupons, Free Exploratorium Coupons