From Best Free Stuff Guide
Commercial use of the mineral waters at Glen Ivy Hot Springs began in 1860, although the spa did not take the name Glen Ivy Hot Springs until the late 1880s. Today, the hot springs resort also operates two additional day spa locations in Brea, California and Valencia, California.
Glen Ivy Hot Springs Coupons are one way consumers can save money on their day at the combination hot springs and spa. The most popular savings include package deals or dollars off discounts.
|Location||25000 Glen Ivy Road, Corona, CA 92883|
|2011 hours of operation||Daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|General admission||Monday-Thursday: $39, and Friday-Sunday + holidays: $52|
|Types of coupons||Dollars off, BOGO, package deals|
Glen Ivy Hot Springs Coupons and Free Offers
- The best place to save is through the official Glen Ivy Hot Springs website.
- There, consumers can select the specials icon in the top left corner of the page. A list of current and upcoming specials is listed for each of the three locations. Savings include dollars off admission deals, and special combination packages for admission, massages, and other select treatments.
- Select the Sign Me Up icon in the bottom left corner of the main page to enroll in Glen Ivy Hot Spring's free e-mail list. Once signed up, members will start receiving e-mails about exclusive promotions and special offers.
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs offers free admission to consumers on their birthday. To receive the free admission, consumers must show proof of birthday.
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs offers 15% off admission to anyone over the age of 55, military personnel, firefighters, police officers, nurses, teachers, and all Corona residents.
- Follow Glen Ivy Hot Springs on Twitter, or become the spa's friend on Facebook to learn about exclusive offers and discounts throughout the year.
- Check out local print publications and brochures for any additional savings opportunities. This includes local newspapers.
Glen Ivy Hot Springs Coupons
Glen Ivy Hot Springs History
Throughout the years, the Glen Ivy Hot Springs resort and spa has evolved, spanning 12 acres and offering the only therapeutic red clay mud bath in the state of California. Visitors to the hot springs can enjoy a variety of activities and treatments, including The Grotto, the Cafe Sole, numerous massage and facial treatments, and much more.
Glen Ivy Hot Springs Gift Cards
Glen Ivy Hot Springs offers gift cards in denominations of $10-$1,000. Gift cards can be purchased online, or at any of the three Glen Ivy Hot Springs locations. These cards can be used on any service at the resort and spa, and never expire.
Glen Ivy Hot Springs Policies and Services
Admission to Glen Ivy Hot Springs includes parking, spa admission, use of all steam rooms, saunas, Roman baths, pools, red clay mud bath with Wafa, towels, and lockers. In order to be admitted, all guests must be at least 16 years of age. There is an additional cost for any extra spa treatments and massage services, and customers must be at least 18 years of age to receive these.
Please note that all prices and hours of operation listed on this page are for the Corona location only. To find out about the two day spa locations in Brea and Valencia, consumers can visit the official Glen Ivy Hot Springs website.