From Best Free Stuff Guide
Gilroy Gardens is a horticultural theme park located in Gilroy, California. Gilroy Gardens coupons and discounts can save visitors money on admission costs. Coupons are available online as printable coupons from San Francisco and San Jose area travel websites. Discounts include dollars off and percentages off savings. Gilroy Gardens also offers special discount prices for groups of 15 or more people, or for those purchasing tickets online through the park's official website.
Gilroy Gardens opened in June of 2001 as the Bonfante Gardens Family Theme Park. The park was renamed Gilroy Gardens at the start of the 2007 operating season. Visitors to Gilroy Gardens can explore a variety of entertainment options, with over 40 rides and attractions that include gardens, exhibits, Circus Trees, food concessions, and more. Featured rides include Paddle Boats, the Quicksilver Express Mine Coaster, the Panoramic Wheel, and Pit Stop Racers.
|Offered by||Gilroy Gardens|
|Location||3050 Hecker Pass Highway (Highway 152), Gilroy, CA 95020|
|Features||Rides, gardens, concessions, games, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Discounted admission, printable coupons, member benefits|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Gilroy Gardens
The 14th operating season begins on March 30, 2014. Operating hours vary depending on the day. Admission prices for the 2014 season are $39.99 for children and seniors (ages 62+) and $49.99 for adults.
Gilroy Gardens is located in Gilroy, California, coined the "Garlic Capital of the World." On-site parking is available for $10 per vehicle. The park offers a variety of services to visitors, including wheelchair rental, stroller rental, handicap parking, and more. Attractions at the park include the "Timber Twister Coaster", "Bonfante's Splash Garden", the "Mushroom Swing", and the "Quicksilver Express Mine".
Gilroy Gardens Coupons
Gilroy Gardens Coupons and Free Offers
- Children younger than three years old get free admission to the park with a paying adult.
- Visitors can check out the Ways to Save section on the official Gilroy Gardens website to learn about all the 2014 savings opportunities.
- Some companies offer special discount tickets to Gilroy Gardens for their employees. To determine which local businesses and organizations offer these discounts, members and employees can inquire through the company's store.
- Visitors can save money on admission by purchasing a San Jose Entertainment Coupon Book. Savings include up to $90 off a select number of tickets.
- Tourists can get printable coupons online through websites like SFBayFun.com. Savings include $20 off admission on weekends from August 24 through September 29, and half off admission on weekdays from June 6 to August 16, 2013.
- Visitors can save $15 by purchasing tickets online through the official Gilroy Gardens website.
- Guests who purchase an annual membership to the park get free admission all season long. Additional membership perks include free parking, 20% off all purchases made at Gilroy Gardens restaurants and merchandise venues, and 25 pre-selected bring-a-friend free days. Membership prices begin at $79.99 for individuals. Families can purchase Elite Membership passes for four at $500.00. The Elite Membership includes two free guest passes to give to friends or family.
Also See: Free Santa Cruz Boardwalk Coupons, Free Winchester Mystery House Coupons, Free San Francisco Zoo Coupons, Free Aquarium of the Bay Coupons, Free Exploratorium Coupons, Free Alcatraz Coupons, Free Great America Coupons, Free Olive Garden Coupons