From Best Free Stuff Guide
Florida Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts can help save festival goers money on admission.
Florida Renaissance festival discount tickets can be purchased at select local locations. Visitors can also visit with a group of 20 or more people and save. Reduced price tickets are available for seniors, military personnel, and season pass-holders (Deerfield Beach only).
Flickr: Bob B. Brown
|Offered by||Florida Renaissance Festival|
|Location||Quiet Waters Park, 401 S Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach FL 33442 and Cauley Square Historic Village, 22400 Old Dixie Hwy., Miami, FL|
|Phone number||954-776-1642 or 800-3-REN-FES|
|Features||Jousting, period food and drink, games, sword fighting, music, artisan shops|
|Types of coupons||Discount tickets, group discounts, season passes|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors aged 65 and older save $3 on admission|
|Military discount?||$3 off admission with valid military ID|
Florida Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Children aged five and younger are admitted free at both locations.
- Groups of 20 or more people can receive the discounted rate of $5 off adult admission and $1 off child admission.
- The Deerfield Beach location sells season passes, allowing visitors free admission all season for the upfront price of $50 for adults and $20 for children.
- Visitors can "Like" the Florida Renaissance Festival on Facebook, at The Florida Renaissance Festival, and follow the festival's Twitter feed, @flarenfest, for discount information and promotional offers.
- Fair goers can save $3 on festival admission by purchasing a 12 or six-pack of Warsteiner. The coupon inside is also good for $1 off a customer's next Warsteiner purchase.
- Visitors can save $2 at the Deerfield Beach location by purchasing discount tickets at Community Bank of Broward locations.
- Discount tickets can also be purchased for $2 off admission at Muddy Waters in Deerfield Beach.
2014 Themed Weekends - Florida Renaissance Festival
About the Florida Renaissance Festival
2014 marks the 22st year the Florida Renaissance Festival has been entertaining guests.
The Florida Renaissance Festival takes place in two Florida locations each year: at the Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach, Florida and at Cauley Square Historic Village in Miami, Florida. Both festivals take visitors back in time to the 16th century and offer a variety of entertainment options that including jousting tournaments, sword fighting, a Birds of Prey show, more than 100 artisans demonstrating their wares, period food and drink, live music, and games.