From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Fernbank Museum of Natural History, located in Atlanta, Georgia, opened on October 5, 1992. Admission prices are $17.50 for adults, $15.50 for children ages 3-12, $16.50 for seniors age 62 and over, $16.50 for students, and free for children under the age of three.
Visitors who are looking to save money on admission can use Free Fernbank Museum of Natural History Coupons to save dollars off general admission to the museum. Printable coupons are available for visitors online, or they can save big by purchasing a CityPASS. Additional Fernbank Museum discounts and deals are available for, groups, AAA card holders, seniors, and military personnel.
|Offered by||Fernbank Museum of Natural History|
|Limitations||Cannot be combined with other offers, and can only be applied towards six admissions|
|Coupon required?||Yes, for some offers a coupon is needed|
About the Fernbank Museum of Natural History
The Fernbank Museum of Natural History offers visitors a variety of exhibits to explore during each visit, as well as an IMAX Theatre, educational programs, special events, a museum store, and a cafe. The museum is open year round and closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Sundays from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. In 2011, the museum opened its latest attraction "NatureQuest", an interactive multi-story children's exhibit that displays natural habitats.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History Coupons and Free Offers
- Coupons and coupon codes for the Fernbank Museum of Natural History are available on coupon websites like Retail Me Not, and offer savings such as dollars off and percentages off admission, discounts on store purchases, and IMAX films.
- Museum visitors can check out local coupon websites, including Atlanta on the Cheap, Groupon, and Living Social, for the latest discount offers at the museum.
- The Atlanta CityPASS offers 51% off admission to five Atlanta area attractions. One of these attractions is the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. Visitors can get admission to the museum, plus the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, and either the Atlanta History Center or Zoo Atlanta. The price of the CityPASS is $69 for adults, and $49 for children aged 3-12.
- Visitors can access printable coupons from the Dekalb Convention & Visitors Bureau official website. The bureau's discount offer is good for $2 off single admission to the museum.
- Visitors who are planning to visit the museum with family or friends might be eligible for the group discount rate. Groups save $2 per ticket with advance reservations when they book a tour for at least 10 people.
- Visitors to the Fernbank Museum of Natural History website can check out the Special Offers section to learn abut the latest savings opportunities. These deals include a $4 off discount for military personnel and an AAA club discount.
Where to Find Museum Coupons