From Best Free Stuff Guide
Erebus haunted house coupons and discounts help visitors to the haunted attraction save money on admission costs. Savings include dollars off printable coupons, which are typically available through the official Erebus website. Additional savings are offered to those visiting the attraction with a group of 15 or more people.
The Erebus haunted house attraction, located in Pontiac, Michigan, was named the longest walk-through haunted house by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2005, a title it held through September of 2009.
|Offered by||Erebus Haunted House|
|Location||18 South Perry St., Pontiac, MI 48342|
|Features||4-story haunted attraction, merchandise, online ticket sales|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, group discounts|
About Erebus Haunted House
Erebus opened in 2000 by Ed and Jim Terebus. The attraction takes visitors through four stories of haunts during the last weekend in September and the entire month of October each year. 2013 operating hours are September 13 through November 2. Each season, operating hours are typically 6:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Sunday nights, and 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Tickets for the Erebus haunted house are available to purchase both on-site or online. Tickets for the attraction cost $23 Monday to Thursday, $25 for Sundays, and $28 for Fridays and Saturdays. However, a $2 service fee applies to each online ticket purchase. Credit cards are only accepted for online ticket purchases.
Erebus offers several services for guests through its official website. This includes online reviews of the attraction, sponsorship information, a photo gallery, fundraising options, and an online store. Erebus is a 30,000 square feet, four story haunted house.  The house itself has a history dating back to 1928, and is filled each year with over 90 actors, animatronic birds, zombies, and gorillas, and a room called "buried alive." The attraction usually takes 35 to 40 minutes to complete.
Erebus Haunted House Coupons and Free Offers
- Group discounts are available for guests visiting with 20 or more people. Groups pay $18 a ticket, a savings of $5. Group VIP tickets are also available for $40 per person, also a savings of $5.
- Each night, the first 200 people (or those visiting during the first hour), will receive a free Erebus haunted house t-shirt. The t-shirts usually cost $12.
- Erebus operates their own Facebook page, offering consumers information on Erebus haunted house news, promotional offers, and special events. For example, Erebus sponsors free ticket giveaways, as well as posts offers on how to access buy one, get one free tickets at various times during the operating season.
- The Erebus newsletter notifies subscribers of news on special events, including promotional offers, by e-mail. It is free to sign up for on the official Erebus website.
- Local media outlets, including newspapers as well as radio and television stations, usually host Erebus haunted house contests and ticket giveaways each year. For example, the OaklandTownship-LakeOrion Patch gives away two free tickets to the person who wins their "tell us about your secret fear" contest.
- The Staybridge Suites in Auburn Hills typically offers special rates to Erebus guests upon request.
- Erebus sometimes offers an online survey on its official website. Guests who fill it out during the operating season are entered to win free Erebus tickets.
- The Erebus haunted house sometimes offers a printable coupon through their official website when visitors fill out a short form. The coupon is then sent to the visitor's e-mail address. The discount is for $3 off admission.
Erebus Haunted House in Pontiac, Michigan
Also See: Free Haunted House Coupons, Halloween Freebies, October Freebies, Free Haunted Hayride Coupons, Free Haunted Attraction Coupons, Free Detroit Science Center Coupons, Free Detroit Zoo Coupons, Free Michigan's Adventure Coupons, Free Avalanche Bay Coupons