From Best Free Stuff Guide
Dutch Springs is one of the United State's largest fresh water scuba diving facilities, offering visitors scuba diving, an Aqua Park with water activities, the Sky Challenge climbing wall and obstacle course, and NorthStar Adventure, which features teamwork programs. Located in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley, Dutch Springs coupons and discounts help save visitors money on their next visit to the Pennsylvania attraction. Offers include printable dollars off coupons through the official website and season pass offers.
Flickr: Lehigh Valley, PA
|Offered by||Dutch Springs|
|Location||4733 Hanoverville Road, Bethlehem, PA 18020|
|Features||Scuba diving, water activities, climbing wall, obstacle course, camping|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts|
About Dutch Springs
Dutch Springs has origins dating back to the 1930s, when the National Portland Cement Company purchased and began construction on a cement plant. The plant closed in the 1970s, with the company's quarry flooding and transforming into a 50-acre lake that went as deep as 100 feet. The property was purchased in 1980 and transformed into Dutch Springs, a scuba facility and family attraction. The lake is fed by an underground aquifer, which seeps through limestone and produces 20 to 30 feet visibility.
Dutch Springs is open from mid-April through the end of December. On operating days, the park opens between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m., and closes between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. Admission costs are $26 for adults ages 10 and over and $17 for children ages 5-9. Scuba diving costs $36 and camping costs $10 a night.
Dutch Springs Coupons and Free Offers
- Dutch Springs participates in social networking, operating both a Twitter feed and Facebook page. These sites offer fans and followers information on Dutch Springs news, discounts, and promotional offers.
- Mondays at Dutch Springs are Discount Mondays from June 11 through August 20. All guests save $5 on admission.
- Adults save $3 and children save $2, Tuesday through Friday, from June 12 through August 24.
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings from July 4 through August 23, adults pay $14 and children pay $10. The offer is good from 4 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Season passes are available for one cost and include free admission privileges for an entire year. Multiple year passes are also available for a discounted price.
- The official Dutch Springs website occasionally issues printable coupons for dollars off deals.
Visiting Dutch Springs