From Best Free Stuff Guide
Discovery World is located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on the shores of Lake Michigan. Discovery World is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, and offers visitors 120,000 square feet of entertainment. This includes interactive exhibits that focus on technology, science, and freshwater exhibits, as well as aquariums and learning labs. Discovery World coupons and discounts provide visitors with savings on admission costs. Buy one, get one free (BOGO) deals are available inside Milwaukee Entertainment Coupon Books. Additional discounts are offered to groups, museum members, students, and seniors.
Flickr: CJ Schmit
|Offered by||Discovery World|
|Location||500 N Harbor Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53202|
|Features||Exhibits, studios, educational programs, theater, aquarium, gift shop, cafe, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, group discounts, member offers|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 60 and over save $2 on admission|
|Military discount?||Active duty military personnel and their family members pay $10, a savings of $6.95 on adult tickets|
About Discovery World
Discovery World is open Tuesday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The museum is closed on Mondays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, and Independence Day. Ticket prices are $16.95 for adults 18-59, $12.95 for children 3-17, $14.95 for seniors 60 and over, $9.95 for college students, and free for children under the age of three. The museum offers visitors a variety of services. This includes free WiFi, a cafe, a gift store, and numerous exhibits. Parking is available on-site and costs between $5 and $14 per vehicle.
Exhibits at Discovery World include Les Paul's House of Sound, the Reiman Aquarium, TechnoJungle, Great Lakes Future, Energy and Ingenuity, The Challenge, Milwaukee Muscle, City of Freshwater, the HIVE, Liquid House, and Dream Machine. All of the exhibits at the museum are interactive and focus on science and technology. The museums also offers a variety of films at two different theaters. This includes Marvelous Motion, The Deep, Coral Seas, The Great Adventure, Predictor, and Space Boldly Go. The museum also features an aduio and video production studio. The audio studio allows visitors to explore sound used in television, radio, the Internet, and music, while the video studio offers equipment for a television studio where visitors are able to explore preproduction, production, and pos production.
Discovery World Coupons and Free Offers
- Printable coupons for Discovery World are available online from tourist and city websites like MilwaukeeConsumer.com. The website offers a coupon good for $5 off single-day admission. The official website for Visit Milwaukee also offers a printable coupon good for $5 off admission.
- The Milwaukee Entertainment Coupon Book offers a coupon good for one free admission at Discovery World with the purchase of an admission. The coupon book is available to purchase from the Entertainment Coupon Book's official website.
- Discovery World has both a Twitter feed and Facebook page. Information on promotional offers are accessible through both pages and may be exclusive to fans and followers.
- Visitors who purchase an annual membership to the museum receive free admission for a year. Additional perks include discounts on programs and free admission to more than 300 science centers.
- Guests who visit with a group of 10 or more people receive discounted admission.
Discovery World Les Paul Exhibit
Also See: Free Harley Davidson Museum Coupons, Free Milwaukee County Zoo Coupons, Free Milwaukee Art Museum Coupons, Free House on the Rock Coupons, Free Milwaukee Public Museum Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Museum Coupons