From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Great Dickens Christmas Fair has been taking place annually at the Cow Palace in San Francisco, California since 1970. The event, which is held on five weekends in November and December, takes visitors back in time to Victorian London, offering 120,000 square feet of dance parties, Christmas shopping, pubs, and music halls.
Dickens Christmas Fair coupons and discounts can help save visitors money on the overall cost of an admission ticket and are available inside local print publications. Discount tickets are also available when purchased in advance by the middle of October each year. Additional savings opportunities include group discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts.
|Offered by||Dickens Christmas Fair|
|Location||Cow Palace Exhibition Halls, 2600 Geneva Avenue, San Francisco, CA|
|Features||Period sets and costumes, pubs, music halls, shopping, plays, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, printed coupons, discount tickets, group deals|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 62 and over save $4 on admission|
|Military discount?||$4 off with valid ID|
About the Dickens Christmas Fair
The 2013 Dickens Christmas Fair takes place weekends only (plus the Friday after Thanksgiving) November 23 through December 22. General admission prices are $25 for adults for the first three week and $30 for fourth and fifth weekend, $12 for children ages 5-12. Children under the age of six are admitted free. Parking is available each year at the Cow Palace for $10 per vehicle, or visitors can take a free shuttle to the Cow Palace from Glen Park Station. 
Dickens Christmas Fair Coupons and Free Offers
- Discount coupons are available at Bay area CVS stores.
- Consumers can purchase advance tickets each year and save. Advance tickets cost consumers $20 for general admission (a $0.99 service fee applies, so the savings is $4.01 per ticket). Advance admission for children is $10, a $2 savings with no service fee.
- Group tickets are available for guests visiting with 20 or more people. The cost is $18 for adults, an $7 savings, and $8 for children, a $4 savings (2013).
- Select media outlets, including newspapers like the SF Weekly, offer free Dickens Christmas Fair ticket giveaways from time to time.
- Coupons for the Dickens Christmas Fair are sometimes offered inside local newspapers, printed on flyers, or available online as printable coupons. These offers can only be redeemed for purchases made at the box office, and are only valid if a full-priced ticket is also purchased.
- Visitors can purchase a Pickwick Club Season Pass and receive free admission to the entire fair. The pass costs $90 and also includes free coat and parcel check services and 10 percent off all purchases made at Patterson & Sons and any other location with the "Pickwick Club" insignia.
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair operates a Facebook page and Twitter feed, allowing consumers to find out information on fair news and discounts as they become available.
Visiting the Dickens Christmas Fair
Also See: Free Exploratorium Coupons, Free Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Coupons, Free Alcatraz Coupons, Free San Francisco Zoo Coupons, Free Aquarium of the Bay Coupons, Free Great America Coupons, Free Gilroy Gardens Coupons, Free Santa Cruz Boardwalk Coupons, Free Winchester Mystery House Coupons, Free Napa Valley Wine Train Coupons