From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Denver Museum of Nature and Science is located in City Park, three miles from downtown Denver, Colorado. On-site parking at the museum is available for free. Free Denver Museum of Nature and Science coupons can help visitors to the museum save on admission prices. Denver Museum of Nature and Science discounts and deals include dollars off deals and percentages off savings, available through third-party coupon and tourist websites. Discounts are also available for military personnel, seniors, students, groups, and museum members.
|Offered by||Denver Museum of Nature and Science|
|Location||2001 Colorado Boulevard, Denver, CO 80205|
|Limitations||Coupons carry an expiration date, and cannot be combined with any other offers|
|Coupon required?||Yes, for some offers|
About the Denver Museum of Nature and Science
The Denver Museum of Nature and Science is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and closed on Christmas Day. Exhibits at the museum include the "Discovery Zone", "Egyptian Mummies", "Expedition Health", "Gems & Minerals", "Konovalenko: Gem Carvings of Russian Folk Life", "North American Indian Cultures", "Prehistoric Journey", "Wildlife Exhibits", and "Space Odyssey".
Denver Museum of Nature and Science Coupons and Free Offers
- Senior citizens aged 65 and older receive a $4 discount on admission to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
- Children aged 3 to 18 and college students (with valid ID) qualify for a discounted admission rate of $6 per person.
- Children younger than age three receive free museum admission when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Denver Museum of Nature and Science has both a Twitter and Facebook page, each offering information on the museum, including all the latest news on promotional offers and discounts.
- Internet users can sign up for the free newsletter on the official museum website. Once they enroll, visitors will receive free special offers and news by e-mail.
- Frequent visitors may wish to purchase an annual membership to receive free admission to the museum for a year. Additional perks include over 30% off IMAX shows and Planetarium shows, 10% off at the museum shops and cafes, and free admission to more than 290 science centers worldwide. Membership prices begin at $40 for senior citizens, $45 for individuals, $60 for couples, and $80 for families and grandparents. Participating institutions include the Museum of Discovery and Science, the Fernbank Museum of Natural History, and the Franklin Institute.
- Guests who visit the museum with a group of 10 or more people and save on admission prices. Adults pay just $11 for admission, seniors pay $7, and juniors and students pay $5.
- Active and retired military personnel and their immediate family receive free admission and 10% off on museum memberships.
Free Days at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science
The Denver Museum of Science and Nature offers several free days throughout the year for Colorado residents who live in the Science and Cultural Facilities District - a seven-county area in metropolitan Denver. In order to get free admission, proof or residency is required. The SCFD free days for 2013 are:
- Monday, January 28
- Monday, February 11
- Sunday, April 21 (Earth Day)
- Sunday, May 12
- Monday, June 3
- Monday, July 1
- Sunday, July 21
- Sunday, August 11
- Monday, August 19
- Sunday, September 8
- Sunday, October 6
- Monday, December 9
Finding Museum Coupons
Also See: Free Denver Aquarium Coupons, Free Denver Zoo Coupons, Free Denver Art Museum Coupons, Free Butterfly Pavilion Coupons, Free Elitch Gardens Coupons, Free Lakeside Amusement Park Coupons, Free Pikes Peak Coupons, Free Cave of the Winds Coupons, Free Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Coupons, Free North Pole Colorado Coupons, Free Children's Museum of Denver Coupons