From Best Free Stuff Guide
Patients suffering from depression and anxiety that are taking Cymbalta, or plan on taking Cymbalta, may be eligible for free Cymbalta. Eli Lilly, the pharmaceutical company that manufactures Cymbalta, offers a free 30-day trial of Cymbalta for new patients, as well a patient assistance program that offers free Cymbalta for up to a year for qualified patients. Free Cymbalta coupons and samples may also be available for some patients through their doctor or healthcare provider.
|Offered by||Eli Lilly|
|Types of Free Offers||Free 30-day trial, patient assistance programs, free samples, coupons, etc.|
|Where to Find Free Offers||Through the official Cymbalta website or a patients doctor or healthcare provider|
|Limitations||For patient assistance programs (PAP), patients must meet income guidelines, age guidelines, be a U.S. citizen and have no prescription drug coverage|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by BestFreeStuffGuide is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
Cymbalta Samples, Patient Assistance Programs, Coupons and Free Offers
- The Cymbalta Promise, described at www.cymbalta.com, allows patients to try Cymbalta for up to 60 days. If the patient and doctor are not satisfied with the results, Cymbalta will give the patient their money back.
- Cymbalta offers new patients a free, 30-day trial prescription on the official Cymbalta website. Patients can print the trial voucher, then take it, along with a 30-day prescription from their doctor, to their local pharmacy for a free month's supply of the medication.
- Free Cymbalta samples are another way new and existing patients can save money on Cymbalta. Doctors and healthcare providers that do not have free samples of the medication on hand may be able to order some directly from Eli Lilly.
- Cymbalta patient assistance programs are offered through the Lilly Cares foundation, and provide eligible patients with free medicine for up to a year. To qualify, patients must be a citizen of the U.S., be under the age of 65, not have prescription drug coverage, and meet certain income guidelines. For additional information, or to request an application, patients can visit the official Lilly Cares website, or call 1.800.545.5979.
- Cymbalta coupons may occasionally be found on the official Cymbalta website, through local pharmacies, or through national healthcare magazines.
Cymbalta is a prescription medication used to treat major depressive disorder (MMD), generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), and to manage fibromyalgia and diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain (DPNP). Cymbalta is usually taken once a day in capsule form.
Patients who are taking Mellaril (thioridazine), have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma, or have recently taken an antidepressant MAOI may experience serious, sometimes fatal, side effects when taking Cymbalta.