From Best Free Stuff Guide
Cyber Monday coupon codes offer deep discounts on online purchases from retailers such as eBay, Amazon.com, and Overstock.com. Some retail stores such as Walmart, Staples, Target, and Macy's also feature Cyber Monday deals and discounts for shoppers. These savings typically range from free shipping on select items to large price reductions on holiday gift purchases such as video game systems, computers, and children's toys. Most of these offers are only valid on the Monday following Thanksgiving Day.
|Offered by||Retailers such as Overstock.com, Amazon.com, eBay, Gamestop, and Walmart|
|Available||On the Monday following Thanksgiving Day|
|Types of coupons||Online promo codes, limited time discounts, free shipping|
|Limitations||Deals are only valid for a specific time and must be purchased online|
|Coupon required?||Some offers may require a coupon code|
2013 Cyber Monday Coupon Codes
- Amazon.com - The online retailer features "Cyber Monday Deals Week" directly following Thanksgiving each year. During this week, shoppers are able to purchase "Lightning Deals," which are discounted items that go on sale periodically throughout each day. The number of items are generally limited, and shoppers who want to purchase the items must complete their transaction in 15 minutes or less to receive the sale price. These products also qualify for Amazon.com's free shipping as long as the order is $25 or more. Some of the items typically on sale include toys, DVDs, select clothing items, and electronics.
- Overstock.com - Overstock.com holds a Cyber Monday sale each year, but customers must wait until the day of the event to see the discounts. The website features a countdown clock that counts down until the start of the sale.
- Groupon.com - Groupon features several items on sale during Cyber Monday on its "Local" section. Available sales include NFL Throws for $24.99, a Samsung 32" 720p LED TV for $219.99, Geoffrey Beene Men's Jackets for $38.99, and an A.M.P. Gain Wireless Bluetooth Receive for $24.99.
2013 Cyber Monday Brick and Mortar Store Coupon Codes
- Walmart.com - Walmart holds a yearly "Cyber Week" promotion. The first items go on sale at 12:01 a.m. on Cyber Monday. In 2013, some of the deals include 25 percent off Dyson technology, special savings on Samsung products, video game bundles that start at $119, and discounted Christmas items. Throughout the day on Cyber Monday, Walmart also features the "Value of the Hour." deal. Every hour, a new item is available for a deep discount.
- Target.com - Target features its annual Cyber Monday sale online as well, with sales beginning on December 1 and lasting for an entire week. Sales for Cyber Monday 2013 include select LEGO and Monster High items, as well as deals on books, furniture, video games, electronics, and clothing. 
- Gamestop.com - The Cyber Monday sale at GameStop features price reductions on video games for systems like XBox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U. Free shipping is available for all order of $25 or more.
- Macys.com - Macy's also offers a variety of Cyber Monday. Sale items included women's and juniors' tops, coats, and outwear, men's dress shirts, ties, and pants, and assorted items for the kitchen, as well as home decor, bedding, and accessories/
- Dell - Dell offers Cyber Monday deals on desktops, tablets, laptops, and other electronics.
- Staples.com - The Cyber Monday event at Staples includes free shipping on all online orders and savings on printers, laptops, and tablets.
- Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts -Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts features free shipping on all online orders with the promo code NOMIN336.
Shopping on Cyber Monday
About Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday is usually held on the Monday following the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. While most retail consumers begin their in-store holiday shopping on Black Friday, the online holiday shopping season begins on Cyber Monday. Initially, web-only retailers were the only companies involved in Cyber Monday sales, but the tradition has since spread to brick-and-mortar stores that also feature discounted prices on their online stock. Some companies even offer sales that run from Black Friday all the way through Cyber Monday, turning the sale into a weekend-long event.
According to Forrester Research, Cyber Monday during the 2013 season is expected to bring in $78.7 billion. This is a 15 percent increase over 2012.
Also See: Free Black Friday Coupons and Codes, Free Amazon.com Coupon Codes, Free Walmart Coupons and Codes, Free Target Coupons and Codes, Free Best Buy Coupons and Codes, Free eBay Coupons and Codes, Free Old Navy Coupons and Codes, Free GameStop Coupons and Codes, Free Overstock.com Coupons and Codes, Free Staples Coupons and Codes, Free Macy's Coupons and Codes