From Best Free Stuff Guide
There are two different festivals offered each year under the Connecticut Renaissance Faire brand: the Robin Hood Springtime Festival each May and June and the King Arthur Fall Festival each September and October. Connecticut Renaissance Faire coupons and discounts help save visitors to both festivals money on the overall cost of admission. Savings include dollars off discounts for military, seniors, and groups.
|Offered by||Connecticut Renaissance Faire|
|Location||1 Lovers Lane, Guilford CT at the Guilford Fairgrounds (Robin Hood Springtime Festival) and 347 Gilead Street, Hebron CT (King Arthur Faire) and 12 Ellis Road, Southbridge, MA 01550|
|Features||Period food and drink, eight stages, jousting, costumed characters, shopping, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 62 and over save $2 on admission|
|Military discount?||Active military personnel save $2 on admission with valid military ID|
Robin Hood Springtime Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- The Discounts section on the official Robin Hood Springtime Festival website offers information on a variety of savings options.
- Group discounts are available for those visiting with 20 or more people when purchased in advance. In order to determine the overall discount rate, groups must contact the box office
- Customers who donate a canned good will receive $2 off adult or youth admission. All canned goods go to the "Crusade Against Hunger" program.
- Fans of the Connecticut Renaissance Festival on Facebook are eligible to win free tickets to the Robin Hood Springtime Festival. Fans will also have access to additional information on the faire and any promotional offers available.
- Adult season passes are available for $110 and include free admission during the festival's duration. Youth season passes are available for $60.
- The Robin Hood Springtime Festival newsletter notifies subscribers of coupons and special offers throughout the faire's duration. It is free to enroll on the official website.
King Arthur Fall Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Advance discount tickets are available each year from participating Walgreens locations.
- The King Arthur Faire's online newsletter notifies subscribers about special offers, coupons, and faire information by e-mail. During the duration of the faire, offers are sent to subscribers once a week. It is free to sign up on the festival's official website.
- Consumers who donate a can of food receive a $2 admission discount. All canned goods go to the "Crusade Against Hunger" campaign.
- Connecticut Renaissance Festival Facebook fans are eligible to win free tickets to the King Arthur Faire.
Visiting the Connecticut Renaissance Faire
About the Connecticut Renaissance Faire
There are two Connecticut Renaissance Faires each year. The 2013 Robin Hood Springtime Festival takes place weekends only from May 18 through June 8 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The festival, which is set to a middle age backdrop, features a variety of entertainment options for visitors, including costumed performers and craft shops.
The 2013 King Arthur's Fall Harvest Faire takes places weekends and Columbus Day from September 21 through October 20 from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Children under the age of seven are admitted free. The faire takes visitors back in time to the medieval period, featuring period food and drink, jousting, fire eaters, magicians, and more.